Dreams quotes532 dreams quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Bastian: What is that?
- The Childlike Empress: One grain of sand. It is all that remains of my vast empire.
- Bastian: Fantasia has totally disappeared?
- The Childlike Empress: Yes.
- Bastian: Then, everything's been in vain.
- The Childlike Empress: No, it hasn't. Fantasia can arise anew, from your dreams and wishes, Bastian.”
“The eye of man hath not heard, the ear of man hath not seen; man's hand is not able to taste, his tongue to conceive, nor his heart to report what my dream was.”
“- Saito: If you can steal an idea, why can't you plant one there instead?
- Arthur: Okay, this is me, planting an idea in your mind. I say: don't think about elephants. What are you thinking about?
- Saito: Elephants?
- Arthur: Right, but it's not your idea. The dreamer can always remember the genesis of the idea. True inspiration is impossible...” (continue)(continue reading)
“When you chase a dream, especially one with plastic chests, you sometimes do not see what is right in front of you.”
“When I achieved my dreams, it was like going home to a place I'd never been before.”
“A place rich with all the strange beauty of your nighttime dreams.”
“- Sophie: What's in those jars?
- BFG: Dreams.
- Sophie: Dreams aren't things!
- BFG: Is that right?”
“- Sophie: Dreams are so quick!
- BFG: Yeah, on the outside. They're long on the inside.”
“Whenever I try to remember my dreams, I always turn 'em into stories. But dreams are like life. You can't catch it with your hands because you can't catch something you don't really see. If you believe in your dreams, you could be sure that any force, a tornado, a volcano or a typhoon, wouldn't be able to knock you out of love; because love...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Some folksdream of the wonders they'll do before they're time on this planet is through. Some just don't have anything planned, they hide their hopes and their heads in the sand. Now I don't say who is wrong, who is right. But if by chance you are here for the night, then all I need is an hour or two to tell the tale of a dreamer like you.”
“I want to live a real life... I don't want to dream any longer.”
“When I was a kid... when I was just a little girl... I used to dream about this old, dusty road. And this road would go on as far as the eye could see. There were all these little white flowers growing around the edges. And it was such a peaceful place. But then you realize... when life settles in around you... places like this... don't exist.”
“The dreams of the people live on.”