Dreams quotes532 dreams quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If you can figure out how to get paid to do something you love, that's the dream.”
“You don't want to dream too big in case it doesn't happen.”
“I've had a passion to play Marilyn Monroe for a really long time. I'm a little too young at the moment, but it's on my bucket list.”
“- Sarah Connor: Children look like burnt paper. Black. Not moving. And then the blast wave hits them. And then they fly apart like leaves.
- Dr. Silberman: Dreams of cataclysm, the end of the world are very common.
- Sarah Connor: It's not a dream, you moron. It's real. I know the date it happens.
- Dr. Silberman: I'm sure it feels real to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Tonight, boy, tonight I dream in Technicolor.”
“Good night and sweet dreams... which we'll analyze at breakfast.”
“It's good to have dreams, even if they're frightening... The dead don't dream.”
“- Cacopoulos: Wait a minute, wait a minute! Fifteen years, I've dreamed of this moment. Fifteen years! Every night. Every night!
- Cat Stevens: And so?
- Cacopoulos: There's always music. The music of violins. A slow, sweet... waltz. I want music!”
“- Tom: Life is more than just what is. It’s what could be. What you could make it. You need to promise them dreams that may never come true. You need to love them knowing that you may lose them at any second. Okay? They deserve dreams. They deserve love. They deservehope. They deserve a mother. They deserve a mother. You haven’t given them...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ray: For God's sake! For some reason you're always shooting down my dreams.
- Frenchy: Because you get the kind of dreams people get after putting opium in their brownies.”
“Something is not right. I have to find out more about Cody's dreams.”
“I'm climbing Mount Everest... because I can... because to be able to climb that high and see that kind of beauty that nobody ever sees, it'd be a crime not to.”
“For in dreams, we enter a world that is entirely our own.”
“- Julia Lund: Sarah, do you have bad dreams?
- Sarah: Sometimes.
- Julia Lund: What happens in your dreams?
- Sarah: They come for me.
- Julia Lund: Who comes?
- Sarah: They.”
“Relax, your in the perfect job. There's no better way to make it than behind 3 feet of mahogany.”
“Sweet dreams to my fingers, sweet dreams to my knees. Sweet dreams to bellybuttons that go in and out. Sweet dreams to all the little tushies in the world - the big ones, too, like the waitress in the bowling alley!”
“- Nancy Huff: Guys. Guys. Guys!
[both guys wake up and quote last line from their dreams]
- Brennan Huff: I'll kill you, Leonard Nimoy.
- Dale Doback: The clown has no penis.
- Nancy Huff: What kind of dreams are you guys having?”