Dreams quotes532 dreams quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If I've spent my whole life falling in love with dreams that made my life miserable, then it just goes to follow that a guy I can't stand will make me happy.”
“- Anakin Skywalker: An angel. I've heard the deep space pilots talk about them. They live on the moons of Lego, I think. They're the most beautiful creatures in the universe.
- Queen Amidala: You're a funny little boy. How do you know so much?
- Anakin Skywalker: I listen to all the traders and star pilots who come through here. I'm a pilot, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Take her to the moon for me. Okay?”
“Everyone comes to Zootopia, thinking they could be anything they want. But you can't. You can only be what you are.”
“First you dream then you die.”
“You will lift me high above, everything we're dreaming of will soon be ours, anything that we desire, anything at all, everyday you'll take me higher.”
“Actors, after all, dream.”
“When you think about it, a dream is nothing more than a big challenge you place on yourself.”
“Sometimes to do what's right we must be steady and give up the things we desire the most, even our dreams.”
“Whoa. Is this Riley? She's so big now. She won't fit in my rocket. How're we gonna get to the moon?”
“- Becky: Tell me what you want, as fast as it comes to you.
- Gilbert: Uhh...
- Becky: Okay?
- Gilbert: 'Kay.
- Becky: Okay. What do you want?
- Becky: Faster!
- Gilbert: Okay. I want a new thing. House. I want a new house. And a family.
- Gilbert: I want Momma to take aerobics classes. I want Ellen to grow up. I want a new brain for Arnie. I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Dreams die hard and you hold them in your hands long after they've turned to dust.”
“What happened to us? What happened to all the things that we used to dream about for our lives? I just feel like it’s getting further and further away.”
“Work hard, believe in your dreams, follow your dreams, don't give up, don't let failures hold you back.”
“Acting is the ability to dream on cue.”
“- Cop #1: Hey, didya see that, uh, Nina Bedford show this morning?
- Cop #2: Yeah, that uh... thing about toast-fucking.
- Cop #1: ...toast-fucking?
- Cop #2: Yeah - it's the new thing where you fuck or get fucked with toast.
- Cop #1: No, the... the show this morning was about that new drug.
- Cop #2: Oh. Must have been a dream I had.”
“- Jacob Kowalski: Newt. I don't think I'm dreaming.
- Newt: What gave it away?
- Jacob Kowalski: I ain't got the brains to make this up.”
“I used to have a recurring nightmare that I was headless. I'd be down on the ground looking up at my headless body, watching myself walk around the yard bumping into things, and my parents wouldn't let me in the house because they'd just bought all these antique lamps didn't want me to knock them over, the fuckers. Then the neighborhoodkids...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Edith: What about my dreams?
- Dewey Cox: Edith, I told you, I can't build you a candy house! It will fall apart, the sun will melt the candy, it won't work!”
“See that's all I want to do Billy-Boy. I want to leap of this pier and fly high in the air with hang with the wind and drift through the clouds, and at night, with the Moon full and the sea wild, I meet my lover high on a cliff and we'd swoop down into the ocean and swim all the way touch the bottom up through the dark water and break the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Don't you ever stop dreaming. You can be anyone you want to be.”