Dreams quotes532 dreams quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I never wanted anything as much as I wanted to be an American.”
“I was always searching. Looking for the perfect place to hang my wire.”
“I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. I was having those dreams again. Ya know, how it's just me in a castle and I gotta fight, like, a thousand wizards and the only way to beat them is to punch them as hard as I can in their faces. Then, when I'm done, all their little wizardwives came out and wanted me to have sex with them - which is kinda...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Did you ever wonder if you had the dreams because we told you the stories, or if we told you the stories to explain your dreams?”
“A man who has nightmares every night of his life is in pain.”
“It takes team work to make a dream work.”
“You, my friends, are following in the very footsteps of history, something beyond the power of words to describe.”
“Here's what I learned: when you're happy, the whole world's New York. And that dreams are important. Someday, when you're not even looking, they find you.”
- Henry Dashwood: I hope you find you sleeping arrangements conducive to...
- Daphne Reynolds: Henry, all it takes is “sweet dreams”.
“- Prior Walter: I had a wet dream.
- Belize: Mmm. The Calvin Klein man?
- Prior Walter: No, it was a woman.
- Belize: Are you turnin' straight on me?”
“- Gillian - Age 10: Thought you never wanted to fall in love.
- Sally - Age 11: That's the point. The guy I dreamed of doesn't exist. And if he doesn't exist, I'll never die of a broken heart.”
“As you get older, you have to force yourself to have new dreams.”
“- Jon Krakauer: It hurts. It's dangerous. I gotta ask the question, you know I do. Why?
- Doug Hansen: I have kids. They see a regular guy can follow impossible dreams, maybe they'll do the same.”
“I want to get out of this place! Let's go some place! We can just head out west. We could grab odd jobs along the way. Build up a wonderful little nest egg. And then head for Hollywood! That's the place for you and me! Picture it, Harry. Harry and Skip in the Sunbelt. Out there, in the Sunbelt, you just smile and they pour money out on you. And...” (continue)(continue reading)
Dreams are ephemeral and sometimes impossible. So, we must ask, "Where do dreams go to die?".