Bruce Dern quotes
“- The Detective: A friend of yours told me where to find you in the middle of the day.
- The Driver: I don't have any friends.
- The Detective: That's right. No friends. No steady job. No girlfriend. You live real cheap, you never ask any questions... boy, you got it down real tight. So tight that there's no room for anything else. And that's a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Capt. Bob Hyde: I've waited a long time for an opportunity like this.
- Capt Hyde's Friend: You're going to make Major.
- Sally Hyde: Major?
- Capt. Bob Hyde: Major.”
Now, call me a prude if you want, but I don't think it's good policy for the Navy to hand over a billion-dollar piece of equipment to a man who has "Welcome Aboard" tattooed on his penis.
“- Bonnie Rumsfield: Your wife is home!
- Mark Rumsfield: And your house is on fire!
- Art Weingartner: My wife is home?”
“Hans! Oh ho! A fine Christian name. Hans Christian Andersen! What are you, Catholic?”
“- Capt. Bob Hyde: What the hell did you do to your hair?
- Sally Hyde: I've stopped straightening it.”
“- Mark Rumsfield: Oh, pretty girl! Friend of yours?
- Hans Klopek: No, it came with the frame.”
“- Capt. Bob Hyde: Why did you have to go to work in the hospital?
- Sally Hyde: Because I wanted to.
- Capt. Bob Hyde: It's the pits! You didn't have to do that. I just don't want you to work.”
“Dear Lord, please give us the strength and courage to tear this man from limb to limb.”
“Do yourself a favor. First thing, get a firearm.”