Jane Seymour Fonda quotes
“- Luke Martin: I'm not a very nice person.
- Sally Hyde: You are to me.”
“Today's my birthday. I always make bad decisions on my birthday.”
“- Capt. Bob Hyde: What the hell did you do to your hair?
- Sally Hyde: I've stopped straightening it.”
“There's not enough beds. There's not enough staff. It''s really crowded and guys have to wait in line. They are just not prepared for the number of wounded guys that are being sent back.”
“- Capt. Bob Hyde: Why did you have to go to work in the hospital?
- Sally Hyde: Because I wanted to.
- Capt. Bob Hyde: It's the pits! You didn't have to do that. I just don't want you to work.”
“Why do men have to get better looking when they get older. Remind me to bring it up with the Equal Rights Commission.”
“- Judy Bernly: Oh, this is terrible. It's so improper. It's so disrespectful!
- Violet Newstead: He's dead! He doesn't mind!”
“- Doctor Martha Livingston: Agnes, how do you feel about babies?
- Sister Agnes: Oh, they frighten me; I'm afraid I'll drop them. They have a soft spot on their heads, and if you drop them so they land on their heads, they become stupid. I was dropped on my head; that's why I don't understand things.
- Doctor Martha Livingston: Like what?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Hallie: What are you gonna do tomorrow, Sonny?
- Sonny: I'm gonna get movin' on. Find me something simple. Hard maybe, but plain and quiet.”
“- Sonny: You've had a hard day. Why don't you scrunch down in the bag?
- Hallie: I wish it were that easy. I don't sleep.
- Sonny: Ever? How old are you?”
“- Judy Bernly: Where's the body?
- Violet Newstead: In the trunk! Look, all we have to do is get some cement blocks, chain them to his feet and pitch him off the end of the pier, and no one will ever know.
- Doralee Rhodes: You are crazy! They'll find it, they always find it!
- Violet Newstead: Oh oh, crazy am I? They never found Jimmy Hoffa!”
“You're a sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot!”
“- Hallie: You're all bent. Are you sick?
- Sonny: Nope. Just bent.”
“Smoking is an obsession with me. Maybe someday I'll become obsessed with something else and give up smoking.”