Kristin A. Scott Thomas quotes
“- Kay Chandler: You're not a Democrat, are you?
- Dutch Van Den Broeck: What if I am?
- Kay Chandler: We talk, I give you books to read.”
“- Wendy Judd: What is the worst thing you've ever done?
- Kay Chandler: If I've already done it, it'll be a dull life.”
“The truth is... well, the truth is, I have met the right person, and he's not in love with me, and until I stop loving him, no one else really has a chance.”
“You speak so many bloody languages, and you never want to talk.”
“If you don't want his death to be meaningless, it's time for you to become a fucking man and get your people into Cameroon!”
- Katharine Clifton: Will we be alright?
- Almásy: Yes. Yes, absolutely.
- Katharine Clifton: "Yes" is a comfort. "Absolutely" is not.
“- Almásy: When were you most happy?
- Katharine Clifton: Now.
- Almásy: And when were you least happy?
- Katharine Clifton: Now.”
- Almásy: Let me tell you about winds. There is a, a whirlwind from southern Morrocco, the aajej, against which the fellahin defend themselves with knives. And there is the... the ghibli, from Tunis...
- Katharine Clifton: The "ghibli"?
- Almásy: The ghibli, which rolls and rolls and rolls and produces a... a rather strange nervous condition.... (continue)(continue reading)