Existence quotes85 existence quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Love is ecstacy and agony. Freedom and imprisonment. Belonging and loneliness. It is what keeps us together when life tears us apart.”
“You only live once.”
“You know... you're almost the only evidence that I exist.”
“You really do choose your existence in a way.”
“- Priest: Your confession has haunted me all week. How can you live such a hellish existence?
- Maggie Blake: Isn't that the point of confession?”
“- Winston Smith: Does Big Brother even exist?
- O'Brien: Of course he exists.
- Winston Smith: No, I mean... does he exist like you or me?
- O'Brien: You do not exist.”
“I was driving before you were a itch in your daddy's pants!”
“- Vulcan Computer: What was Kiri-Kin-Tha's first law of metaphysics?
- Spock: Nothing unreal exists.”
“- Emma Murdoch: If it was all you knew, maybe it would be a comfort.
- Mr. Hand: But if you were to discover something different... something better.”
“- Jean-Luc Picard: What is all this about?
- Shinzon: It's about destiny, Picard. It's about a Reman outcast.
- Jean-Luc Picard: You're not Reman!
- Shinzon: And I'm not quite Human! So what am I? My life is meaningless as long as you're still alive. What am I while you exist? A shadow? An echo?”
“- Day-Day: 'Cause I'm a player, man. I'm a pimp, and I don't have to deal with this shit.
- Craig: You got your shirt on backwards, player!
- Day-Day: Players fuck up.”
“I looked across the park, and in the distance I saw leaves blowing in the wind, bunch of children running, a red ball rolling, a flock of starlings taking off. I covered my right eye: no leaves. Blur of children, blotch of red, no birds. Covered my left: ah! Ecstacy. Cover my right: despair. Ecstacy. Despair. And I realized at that moment that I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jay: What's the catch?
- Kay: The catch is you will sever every human contact. Nobody will ever know you exist anywhere. Ever. I'll give you to sunrise to think it over.
- Jay: Is it worth it?
- Kay: Oh yeah, it's worth it... if you're strong enough!”
“- Agent Pryzwarra: Say we do create this new branch. What happens to the old one to this one?
- Shanti: Well, it might continue parallel to the new branch. Most likely, it ceases to exist.
- Denny: The idea is we cease to exist, alright? Or this version of us, anyway. Umm, we never came here, we didn't meet Doug, we don't remember it ever...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mosquito: What if, like, we're just these tiny things... and we're just, like, part of this whole other huge universe... that's, like, so big we don't even know it exists?
- Lady Bug Passing By: Man, that is so deep.”
“Relatively soon, I will die. Maybe in 20 years, maybe tomorrow, it doesn't matter. Once I am dead and everyone who knew me dies too, it will be as though I never existed. What difference has my life made to anyone. None that I can think of. None at all.”