Chris Hemsworth quotes
“- Thor: It's not possible.
- Hela: Darling, you have no idea what's possible.”
“- Suzy Miller: Why don't they make it safer?
- James Hunt: The risk of death turns people on.”
“- Bruce Banner: You're just using me to get to the Hulk. That's low. You're not my friend.
- Thor: No, no, no. I don't even like Hulk. He's always like, grr... smash, smash, smash. I prefer you.”
“- Hela: Odin and I drowned entire civilizations in blood and tears. Where do you think all this gold came from? And then one day he decided to become a benevolent king. To foster peace, to protect life. To have you.
- Thor: I understand why you're angry. And you are my sister, and technically have a claim to the throne. And believe me, I would...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Dear brother, you're becoming predictable. I trust you, you betray me, round and round in circles we go. See Loki, life is about... It's about growth, it's about change, but you seem to just want to stay the same. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you'll always be the god of mischief, but you could be more.”
“- Hulk: Hulk always... always angry.
- Thor: I know. We're the same, you and I. Just a couple of hot-headed fools.
- Hulk: Yeah, same. Hulk like fire, Thor like water.
- Thor: Well, we're kind of both like fire.
- Hulk: But Hulk like real fire. Like... raging fire. Thor like smouldering fire.”
“- Thor: You know, Father once told me that a wise man never seeks out war...
- Hela: ...but he must always be ready for it!”
“- Loki: Do you really think it's a good idea to go back to Earth?
- Thor: Yes, of course. People on Earth love me, I'm very popular.
- Loki: Let me rephrase that: Do you really think it's a good idea to bring me back to Earth?
- Thor: Probably not, to be honest. I wouldn't worry, Brother. I feel like everything's gonna work out fine.”
“You know, I used to want to be a Valkyrie when I was younger, until I found out you were all women. There's nothing wrong with women, of course, I like women. Sometimes a little too much. Not in a creepy way, just more like a respectful appreciation. I think it's great, an elite force of women warriors.”
“- Thor: She's too strong. Without my hammer, I can't...
- Odin: Are you Thor, the god of hammers?”
“- Thor: How did you end up here?
- Korg: Well, I tried to start a revolution, but didn't print enough pamphlets so hardly anyone turned up. Except for my mum and her boyfriend, who I hate. As punishment, I was forced to be in here and become a gladiator. Bit of a promotional disaster that one, but I'm actually organizing another revolution. I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I intend to enjoy myself first. Some of life needs to be for pleasure. What's the point of having a million cups and medals and planes if you don't have any fun? How is that winning?”
“- Surtur: You cannot stop Ragnarok. Why fight it?
- Thor: Because that's what heroes do!”
“- Thor: If you knew where he was, why didn't you call me?
- Doctor Strange: I had to tell you. He did not want to be disturbed. Your father. He had chosen to remain in exile. And you don't have a phone.
- Thor: No, I don't have a phone but you could have sent me an electronic letter. It's called an email.
- Doctor Strange: Yeah. Do you have a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Valkyrie: I've spent years, in a haze, trying to forget my past. Sakaar seemed like the best place to drink, and to forget... and to die, one day.
- Thor: Well, I was thinking that you drink too much and it was probably gonna kill you.
- Valkyrie: I don't plan to stop drinking. But... I don't wanna forget. I can't turn away anymore. So, if I'm...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Natasha Romanoff: Thor, report on the Hulk.
- Thor: The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims!
- [Natasha glares at him while Bruce groans and puts his head in his hands]
- Thor: But not the screams of the dead, of course. No, no... wounded screams... mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nick Fury: It is powered by the cube. And I'd like to know how Loki used it to turn two of the sharpest men I know into his personal flying monkeys.
- Thor: Monkeys? I do not understand.
- Steve Rogers: I do! [Tony Stark rolls his eyes, while Steve Rogers looks proud of himself] I understood that reference.”
“- Paul Mason: Blood, Mr. Chase. You can have all the voyages under your belt you want, but blood will always win out.
- Owen Chase: Yes, well, blood is not gonna fill a ship with oil, Mr. Mason.”
“- Audrey Griswold-Crandall: What kind of asshole would drive his family cross country?
- Rusty Griswold: Audrey, dad wanted us to be close and that's all I want for my family.
- Stone Crandall: Family is the most important thing there is.”
“- Bruce Banner: I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats. You can smell crazy on him.
- Thor: Have a care how you speak! Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard and he is my brother!
- Natasha Romanoff: He killed eighty people in two days.
- Thor: He's adopted.”
“Marines don't die, they go to hell and regroup.”