Denzel Washington quotes
“I will not touch the white man's poison; his drugs, his liquor, his swine, his women.”
“- Teenage Girl: I'm not that easy to kill. When my host dies and I move as spirit, no man can resist me. What are you going to do? Arrest me? What'll you tell Stanton then? I'd love to hear that one.
- John Hobbes: It's me that you want. Why don't you just kill me.
- Teenage Girl: But I'm still having fun.”
“- Shanti: We used huge amounts of energy to create this image!
- Doug Carlin: Alright, how huge?
- Denny: Well you remember that little blackout we had a few years back, we blamed Canada, Canada blamed Michigan...”
“There are moments which mark your life. Moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same and time is divided into two parts, before this, and after this... Sometimes you can feel such a moment coming. That's the test, or so I tell myself. I tell myself that at times like that, strong people keep moving forward anyway, no matter what...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Pvt. Trip: Wait, no. That's my space, nigger. I sleep better close by the door.
- Cpl. Thomas Searles: Well, if you don't mind, I'd prefer a space where there's more sufficient reading light.
- Pvt. Trip: Oh, I like it when niggers talk good as white folk!
- Cpl. Thomas Searles: I'd be happy to teach you. It would be my pleasure.”
“- Private First Class Peterson: I didn't kill much. Some things need gettin' rid of. Man like Waters never did nobody no good anyway, Captain.
- Captain Davenport: Who gave you the right to judge? To decide who is fit to be a negro, and who is not? Who?”