Gene Wilder quotes
“- Dave: And then one day, my wife turned into this remarkable creature that could sit on the end of a broomstick and take off. She could actually achieve flight.
- Wally: I think I was married to that woman once.
- Dave: Small world.”
“The suspense is terrible... I hope it'll last.”
“- Dave: Tell me the first thing that pops into your brain.
- Wally: Pussy!
- Dave: It's amazing! This man is cured!”
“- Willy Wonka: How did you like the chocolate factory, Charlie?
- Charlie: I think it's the most wonderful place in the whole world!
- Willy Wonka: I'm very pleased to hear you say that, because I'm giving it to you.”
“Walls between nations. Walls between peoples. And walls between you and me, Elaine.”
“Chicken, chicken, chicken! Chickie-chickie-chickie-chicken! Come here, I don't want to hurt you, I just want to eat you.”
“- Dave: Fucking-A. Something bothers you, fuck it. Your wife leaves you, fuck her. Your boss fires you, fuck him. Fucking-A. Fuckin'em. Right?
- Wally: You're fucking right!
- Dave: It's a gift to be able to do that.”
“- Willy Wonka: They're laying overtime right now, for Easter.
- Mike Teevee: But Easter's over!
- Willy Wonka: Ssshhh! They don't know that. I'm trying to get ahead for next year.”
“While Didi was waiting for me in San Francisco, Charlotte was waiting in Los Angeles. Two women waiting for me in the middle of the night. Crazy as it seems, I had adventure in my life.”
“- Dave: Don't look at me, look at the road!
- Wally: All right, if it'll make you feel better.”