Gene Wilder quotes
“- Skip Donahue: She's not for you.
- Harry Monroe: What do you mean, she's not for me?
- Skip Donahue: Harry, Nancy is a fascinating girl. She may be the single hottest girl on the East Side. But when you wake up in the morning you'll find that she's not a very serious person.
- Harry Monroe: Neither am I!”
“- Kate Hellman: Do something!
- Michael Jordon: I am doing something! I'm crashing an airplane!”
“- Mrs. Teevee: I think I'm going to be seasick!
- Willy Wonka: [handing something to Mrs. Teevee] Here, take these.
- Mrs. Teevee: What are they?
- Willy Wonka: Rainbow drops. Suck them and you can spit in seven different colors!”
“Today I threatened to shoot a naked woman with my erection.”
“- Harry Monroe: You think this is The Count Of Monte Cristo or something, man? We're in trouble. This is the real deal! We're in deep shit!
- Skip Donahue: Harry, you and I are innocent. You know that. I know that. And somewhere outside, the two guys who really pulled that bank job know it too.
- Harry Monroe: But, the cops don't know it!”
“- Skip Donahue: Just picture this. You and me - and two girls. Romping through the desert. Splashing into the ocean. And the moonlight is out. And, we just catch a glimpse of their bodies when the moonlight hits their breasts. And we watch those breasts just bounce gently - to and fro.
- Harry Monroe: And sand?
- Skip Donahue: After the water,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Skip Donahue: I want a bigger cell! With better ventilation!
- Deputy Ward Wilson: Why? Grossberger's been fartin' on ya?”
“No other factory in the world mixes its chocolate by waterfall. But it's the only way if you want it just right.”
“For some moments in life, there are no words.”
“- Dave: Who are you talking to?
- Wally: I'm talking to you, you prick.
- Dave: Why don't you look me in the eye and say that?
- Wally: I would if I could but I can't, I'm blind.
- Dave: You're blind?
- Wally: Yes I'm blind, what are you, fucking deaf?
- Dave: Yes, I'm fucking deaf!
- Wally: You're really deaf?
- Dave: I'm really deaf.
- Wally:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it. Thank you.”
“- Avram: When those men were shooting at you, I ran to save the Torah.
- Tommy: So? I understand that. You're a man of God. I understand that.
- Avram: I wasn't thinking about God. I didn't do it because of God. I don't know one thing about God. I was thinking about a book. I cared more for a book than I did for my best friend. I don't know if...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Igor: There, wolf. There, castle.
- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Why are you talking that way?
- Igor: I thought you wanted to.
- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: No, I don't want to.
- Igor: [shrugs] Suit yourself. I'm easy.”
“Did she say ship, or shit?”
“If the good Lord had intended us to walk, he wouldn't have invented roller skates.”
“Now you think this would frighten me. Well it doesn't. Because I know this is just a filthy figment of my diseased imagination. All I have to do is simply reach out my hand and touch it!”
“- Willy Wonka: Charlie, don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted.
- Charlie: What happened?
- Willy Wonka: He lived happily ever after.”
“- Teddy Pierce: Do you realize you could have shot me?
- Didi Pierce: I would never do that... not without good reason!”
“- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: [pointing to Igor's hump] Good man. Didn't you, didn't you use to have that on the other side?
- Igor: What?
- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Your, uh, oh nevermind.”
“- Larry Abbot: I'm telling you, I felt a cold, dead body lying beside me in bed. Do you understand?
- Pfister: I feel that every night. Warm brandy helps.”
“There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be.”