Gene Wilder quotes
“- Elaine: What on earth have you got in that foolish-looking little bag?
- George: My raincoat and rubbers.”
“- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: For the experiment to be a success, all of the body parts must be enlarged.
- Inga: His veins, his feet, his hands, his organs vould all have to be increased in size.
- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Precisely.
- Inga: [her eyes get wide] He vould have an enormous schwanzschtücker.
- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Michael Jordon: Where do you wanna go, honey?
- Janet Dunn: Uh...
- Michael Jordon: To your place or to mine?
- Janet Dunn: I don't care. Let's just go.
- Michael Jordon: Just go straight up Park Avenue, all right? We'll tell you exactly where once we finish negotiating.”
“- Skip Donahue: I should have told you in your office! My mother was a veterinarian! I can't have anything to do with the exploitation of animals, she'd turn over in her grave!
- Warden Walter Beatty: I don't believe you heard me correctly. This is very important to me!
- Skip Donahue: Important to you? My mother is watching over every step I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You have to remember that a worm... with very few exceptions... is not a human being.”
“- Jim: Look at my hand.
[raises hand and holds it level]
- Bart: Steady as a rock.
- Jim: [raises his other hand, which is violently trembling] Yeah, but I shoot with this one.”
“- Dave: Don't we get a last request?
- Eve: What would you like?
- Dave: Would you scratch my nose for me?”
Don't ever call my friend a "shithead" again, ok?
“- Inga: You haven't even touched your food.
[Dr. Frederick Frankenstein explodes and slaps on his food]
- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: There. Now I've touched it. Happy?”
“- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Well this explains the music.
- Igor: It's still warm.”
“- Avram: We are doing this to keep warm, aren't we?
- Tommy: Uh-huh.
- Avram: In that case, you can put your arms around me.
- Tommy: Come here, darling.”
“- Wally: These streets are bumpy.
- Dave: You're driving on the sidewalk!”
“- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: What a filthy job.
- Igor: Could be worse.
- Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: How?
- Igor: Could be raining.
[it starts to pour]”
“- Chief Gray Cloud: What does he do?
- Avram: He... He can do anything!
- Chief Gray Cloud: Then why can't he make rain?
- Avram: Because he doesn't make rain. He gives us strength when we're suffering. He gives us compassion when all that we feel is hatred. He gives us courage when we're searching around blindly like little mice in the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm going to win you over, Elaine. You'll see. I'm going to romance you and I'll wine you and I'll dine you and one day you're going to feel about me, the way I feel about you.”
“- Therapist: George, we have a nice man coming by to take you to the theater, the musuem, help you re-introduce yourself to the world. Are you ready for that, George?
- George: I don't know.
- Therapist: What did you tell me the other day? You said, I'm a ready teddy Yo! What did you say yesterday?
- George: I'm a ready teddy yo.”
“- Charlie: Mr. Wonka, they won't really be burned in the furnace, will they?
- Willy Wonka: Hm... well, I think that furnace is only lit every other day, so they have a good sporting chance, haven't they?”