Admiration quotes155 admiration quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If I didn't have to hate her, I'd adore her.”
“- Coach Gary Gaines: So how is it out there?
- Ivory Christian: They're fast, they're big, they're dirty... plus they're fast.
- Coach Gary Gaines: You said that already.”
“Don't admire people too much. They'll disappoint you sometimes.”
“My point is, sir, that you would not know a good creampuff if it jumped up and licked you on the ass.”
“All I can say is, they did right by me. And I'm bringin' me and a mess of flowers to their funeral.”
“I'm looking at you in the same way as the water with which you wash yourself or the air you move in or the light that shines on you.”
Michael "Squints" Palledorous walked a little taller that day and we had to tip our hats to him. He was lucky she hadn't beat the crap out of him. We wouldn't have blamed her. What he'd done was sneaky, rotten, and low...and cool. Not another one among us would have ever, in 1,000,000 years, even for $1,000,000, had the guts to put the move on... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Steckle: You're being groomed...
- Carter: I'm being groomed! Mark, thank you, thank you. I'm going to kick so much ass for you, I'm going to take no prisoners, I'm going to be your ninja assassin!”
“Boys never used to notice me before. I wasn't even on their list of alternatives.”
- Jeannine: Hey, you stand behind me in the choir, you sing well, you have a lot of energy.
- Conrad "Con" Jarrett: Oh you do... I mean, I do?
- Jeannine: I mean that's a good thing.
“I miss making love to the people. I miss entering a room. I miss the pure acting of it, John. I gotta get back in the arena.”
“There are a lot of things I can take, and some things I can't. But what I can't take is when my older brother, who's everything that I want to be, starts losing faith in things. I saw that look in your eyes last night. I don't ever want to see that look in your eyes again.”
“I know that all my promotions and decorations belong to you. I know that I've stolen the credit from a real hero.”
“- Walter P. 'Duff' Duffy: We should make up some fake names.
- John Plummer: Why?
- Walter P. 'Duff' Duffy: Just in case we have to communicate while we're inside.
- John Plummer: Ok.
- Walter P. 'Duff' Duffy: I wanna be Kyle. I knew this guy at camp. He was maybe 13. He got two girlspregnant, man. Two girlspregnant. Yea, Kyle.”
“- Wendy: Romeo, Romeo, cover me in honey and suck it off with a straw.
- Jessica: What?
- Wendy: God. He's perfect.
- Jessica: Fancy him, do you?
- Wendy: He can pass me his baton any day.”
“Look at his basket! Hard as a steel baguette.”