Creation quotes116 creation quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“That was some twisted Pinocchio-Geppetto stuff!”
“All that was left was the man and the devil... trapped in the writer's creation.”
“You have created a monster, and it will destroy you!”
“- Bek: What would happen if I drank that?
- Horus: You would be refreshed. Then you would die.
- Bek: It doesn't seem right that the water of Creation would kill.
- Horus: I would kill you, For wasting my water.”
“Isn't it strange, to create something that hates you?”
“The passion for destruction is also a creative passion.”
“Every night the battle between chaos and creation must go on, otherwise the world will be destroyed.”
“- Bek: You really watched the world come into being?
- Thoth: I don't lie.
- Bek: Where were you watching it from, if nothing had been created yet?
- Thoth: If I even attempted to explain, your brain would liquefy and run out of your ears.”
“- Sybok: Every culture in this galaxy shares this common dream of a place from which creation sprang. For us, that place will soon be reality.
- Kirk: The only reality I see is that I'm a prisoner on my own ship. What is this power you have to control the minds of my crew?
- Sybok: I don't control minds. I free them.”
“- Master Gracey: You have very beautiful children, Ms. Evers.
- Jim Evers: I kicked in some chromosomes too.”
“- Taylor: I didn't make the world the way it is, Harold. I'm just trying to get through it, as fast and as clean as possible.
- Harold: We all make the world the way it is.”
“Do you think God stays in heaven because he too, lives in fear of what he's created?”
“And then, God created man. And I wanted to thank her right then and there for the snake, the apple, and the free will to mess up the entire world.”
“Out of darkness comes creation.”
“There are also scientific problems with the concept that each of the creation days was a long period of time.”
So God was creating man. And his little assistant came up to Him and he said: "Hey, we've got all these bodies left, but we're right out of brains, we're right out of hearts and we're right out of vocal chords". And God said: "Fuck it! Sew 'em up anyway. Smack smiles on the faces and make them talk out of their arses". And God created the Tory... (continue)(continue reading)