Men quotes898 men quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I think male nudity is wonderful.”
“- Roger Thornhill: What's wrong with men like me?
- Eve Kendall: They don't believe in marriage.
- Roger Thornhill: I've been married twice.
- Eve Kendall: See what I mean?”
“- Paul Biegler: Mr. Paquette, what would you call a man with an insatiable penchant for women?
- Alphonse Paquette: A what?
- Paul Biegler: A penchant... a desire... taste... passion?
- Alphonse Paquette: Well, uh, ladies' man, I guess. Or maybe just a damn fool!”
“- Patricia Terrill: But if he loved me, why would he let me think he was a coward?
- Julie Maragon: If you love him, why would you think it? How many times does a man have to win you?”
“- James McKay: There's some things a man has to prove to himself alone... not to anyone else.
- Patricia Terrill: Not even to the woman he loves.
- James McKay: Least of all her... if she loves him.”
“You know what they say: behind every successful man is a badass broad.”
“- King Mongkut of Siam: A woman is designed for pleasing man that is all. A man is deigned to be pleased by many women
- Anna Leonowens: Then how do you explain, your majesty, that many men remain faithful to one wife?
- King Mongkut of Siam: They are sick.
- Anna Leonowens: Oh, but you do expect women to be faithful?
- King Mongkut of Siam:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sophie: Sky is here, and these are my other two dads.
- Fernando Cienfuegos: Of course it takes three great men to create such a woman.”
“- Tracy Lord: Oh, I think men are wonderful.
- Liz Imbrie: The little dears.”
“The boy's as stubborn and as mulish as a sheep.”
“Every man's ready to get married when the right girl comes along.”
“- Jeff: Why would a man leave his apartment three times on a rainy night with a suitcase and come back three times?
- Lisa: He likes the way his wife welcomes him home.”
“- Gwendolyn Chelm: Harry, we must beware of these men. They are desperate characters.
- Harry Chelm: What makes you say that?
- Gwendolyn Chelm: Not one of them looked at my legs!”
“That's one thing a married man has got to get used to, is waitin' for women.”
“I like a man who can run faster than I can.”
- Robert E. Lee "Prew' Prewitt: A man don't go his own way, he's nothing.
- Sergeant Milton Warden: Maybe back in the days of the pioneers a man could go his own way, but today you got to play ball.
“A man should be what he can do.”
“A man loves a thing that don't mean it's gotta love him back.”
- Bobby Riggs: You and me, Billie Jean. Three sets, five sets - your choice.
- Billie Jean King: Are you drunk, Bobby?
- Bobby Riggs: No, of course not. How about this: "Man vs. Woman". "Male Chauvinist Pig vs Hairy-Legged Feminist".
“Now, don't get me wrong. I love women, in the the bedroom and in the kitchen. But these days they want to be everywhere! They want to be doing everything! Where is going to end? Pretty soon us fellas are not gonna be able to go to a ballgame, we're not gonna be able to go fishing, we're not gonna be able to stop for a drink after work. And...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It takes more than big, broad shoulders to make a man.”