Men quotes898 men quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“A marriage bed is made for two. But every damn morning, it's the woman who has to make it. We have heads as well as hands. I call upon men to let us use them!”
“- Don Lope: It's true that there are no longer men of my kind. Of our kind.
- Don Zenón: One thing that has not changed between yesterday and today. The taste for ladies.
- Don Lope: I totally agree, but today there is so much effeminacy.”
“- Sherlock Holmes: Madame must not be too hasty. She must remember that I am an Englishman.
- Nikolai Rogozhin: So?
- Sherlock Holmes: You know what they say about us: if there's one thing more deplorable than our cooking, it's our lovemaking. We are not the most romantic of people.
- Nikolai Rogozhin: Perfect! We don't want sentimental idiots,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Watson: They say twelve men have died for her.
- Sherlock Holmes: Really?
- Dr. Watson: Six commited suicide, four were killed in duels and one fell out of the gallery of the Vienna Opera House.
- Sherlock Holmes: That's only eleven.
- Dr. Watson: The man who fell from the gallery landed on top of another man in the orchestra.
- Sherlock...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I grew up in a martial arts gym surrounded by men and boys, and I pretty much call myself a tomboy.”
“- Pherber: Did you never have a female feel?
- Chas: No! Never! I feel like a man! A man - all the time.
- Pherber: That's awful. That's what's wrong with you, isn't it?
- Chas: What do you mean?
- Pherber: A man's man's world.”
“- Tigrero, a.k.a. Loco: Can't a man provide for his old age?
- Sheriff Burnett: I don't think you're gonna make it.”
“They're all the same. Just like children. They want to be spanked, then given sweets.”
“- John: Still keeping her legs crossed? She's getting you down, you know. The old, old story: not before we're married, darling. I wouldn't waste your money.
- Reggie: She seems a bit lost to me.
- John: I mean, don't let her being foreign fool you. They're all the same, these bloody virgins. They're just teasers, that's all.
- Reggie: She seems...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There's only one way to deal with men. That's treat them as though you don't give a damn about them!”
“A man of 45 can still consider himself young until he realizes he has children old enough for love. Then old age comes over him in one blow.”
“- Wang Chi-Yang: What do you know of marriage? What do you know of women?
- Wang Ta: Sir, what did you know of marriage and women when you married my mother?
- Wang Chi-Yang: Nothing. That is why I obeyed my father and married the woman he chose for me.”
“Violence has always been unfortunately embedded in masculinity, this alpha thing.”
“Funny, some men you see every day for ten years and you never notice; some men you see once and they're with you for the rest of your life.”
“- Mary Stuart: Just be wary of these men. Their love is not the same as their respect.
- Mary Fleming: Might I ask, since we’ve not known it ourselves, what is it like?
- Mary Stuart: To have a man?
- Mary Fleming: Mm-hmm.
- Mary Stuart: I have only lain with François. He shook terribly from fright. The poor boy did his best. But it was over...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Terry Larue: How much do you know about that guy?
- Dolly Moore: He's the best score I've made in a long time.”
“They's no torture on earth to equal the torture which a cold woman inflicts on a man. They's no torture to compare with it!”
“A man's dignity is the one thing that holds him back from running amok.”
“- Charles: What about that girl who sings?
- Mrs. Alexis Richardson: Every man has a girl who sings someplace in his life.”
“If a man is truly in love, the most beautiful woman in the world couldn't take him away. Maybe for a few days, but not forever.”