Men quotes898 men quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“All women become like their mothers, that is their tragedy. No man does, that's his.”
“I find men terribly exciting, and any girl who says she doesn't is an anemic old maid, a streetwalker, or a saint.”
“- Randall Bragg: Mr. Everett Hitch. You a drinking man, Everett?
- Virgil Cole: Not so much.
- Randall Bragg: Hard to like a man who doesn't drink a little.
- Virgil Cole: But not impossible.”
“I don't understand why James Bond has to be a man all the time.”
“- Lady Markby: I can't help feeling that this disturbing new thing, this higher education of women, will deal a terrible blow to happy married life.
- Mrs. Laura Cheveley: The higher education of men is what I should like to see. Men need it so sadly.
- Lady Markby: They do, dear. But I'm afraid such a scheme would be quite unpractical. I don't...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It must be torturous running after a man who doesn't even care about you. Who's in love with someone else. Who hates you!”
“- Sally Lamonsoff: See that? Now he won't even drink from me.
- Roxanne Chase-Feder: That's what men do. They take and take, and then give you up for some cow.
- Sally Lamonsoff: Well now I don't know what I'm going to do with these.
- Eric Lamonsoff: I do.”
“- Ann: What is your ideal man?
- Leslie: He has the brains of George Clooney in the body of Joe Biden.”
“- Anna Scott: You know what they say about men with big feet.
- William Thacker: No, I don't, actually. What's that?
- Anna Scott: Big feet... large shoes.”
“Fuck me like a black guy, come on!”
“- Harrison: You have a long way to go yet, lad.
- Spur: He's not a lad, brother, he's man.”
“What man is a man who does not make the world better?”
“The only difference between a derelict and a man is a job.”
“Why do men always insist on measuring their dicks?”
“A man without a horse is like a man without legs.”
“I think... no, I am positive... that you are the most unattractive man I have ever met in my entire life. You know, in the short time we've been together, you have demonstrated every loathsome characteristic of the male personality and even discovered a few new ones. You are physically repulsive, intellectually retarded, you're morally...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Look at those bodacious set of ta-tas.”
“- Rose Castorini: Why do men chase women?
- Mr. Johnny Cammareri: Well, there's a Bible story... God... God took a rib from Adam and made Eve. Now maybe men chase women to get the rib back. When God took the rib, he left a big hole there, where there used to be something. And the women have that. Now maybe, just maybe, a man isn't complete as a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lisa Farber: All men are pigs.
- Prymatt Conehead: Ah, pigs. An omnivorous domesticated cloven-hooved vertebrate that defecates in the same place it consumes.
- Lisa Farber: Exactly.”
“I realize now that her being a woman will prevent her from ever becoming a man.”