Popularity quotes198 popularity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“There was a time when I felt I should do everything that was offered to me, you know, ride the wave.”
“The movies I'm in not a lot of people see, but it's alright.”
“I'm often criticised for what I wear. That's my main label in the press now: disastrous dresser!”
“I'm not a star, I'm an actor - there's a difference!”
“- President Matt Douglas: Let me ask you something. In all the years ex-presidents have had Secret Service protection, has there ever been even one assassination attempt on any of 'em?
- Chet: Uh, no, sir.
- President Matt Douglas: I find that sad. The minute you're out of office they don't care enough about you to kill you anymore. People are...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Georgette: Don't you come any closer! I knew this would happen someday.
- Dodger: Oh, you've barking up the wrong tree, sister. It's not you we're after.
- Georgette: It's not? It's not? Well why not? What's the problem, Spot? Not good enough for you? I mean, do you even know who I am? 56 blue ribbons. 14 regional trophies. Six-time national...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I've always hated trends and I would feel quite uncomfortable creating one.”
“In Hollywood, the cameraman lights the star. In Europe, he lights the set.”
“I can understand that the whole world is interested in my wife Madonna. That's even why I married her.”
“- Ronald Miller: I just think it would be more fun to party with those guys our senior year... go to the games...
- Kenneth Wurman: We go to ALL the games.
- Ronald Miller: We sit in the visiting section Kenneth... at our own school.”
“I've never had a personal publicity man working for me.”
“I never know if people wanna hang out with Shane Gray, the rockstar, or Shane Gray, the person.”
“- Sara Moyer: I don't want to be famous.
- Freddie Harris: What do you mean you don't want to be famous? That's the American dream!”
“- Connor: Do you know who I am?
- Brad: What?
- Connor: Google me bitch! I might be famous one day.”
“I'm willing to sign breasts!”
“- Johnny: Enjoy the attention while it lasts, boys. After you lose, no one will remember you.
- Mike: Maybe. But when you lose, no one will let you forget it.
- Chet: Oh, boy. That is a good point.”
“We don't want to be happy, we want to be famous.”
“Lois, Pulitzer Prizes are like Academy Awards, nobody remembers what you got one for, just that you got one.”