Smile quotes85 smile quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Bill Baker: Do these guys ever smile?
- Jack O'Callahan: They're Russians. They get shot if they smile.”
“Next time you see me, will you do me a favor and smile?”
“- Kate Linville Holroyd: Ginger Gallagher has a lot of experience with this. Her cousin lost two kids to the Hare Krishnas, and one was clubbed to death by a baby seal hunter.
- Harvey Holroyd: What ever happened to running away and joining the circus?
- Kate Linville Holroyd: You know, they say this group finds kids who are alienated, and love...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Come on, darling. Give us a smile. It's the second best thing you can do with your lips.”
“- Joe Kingman: My dad never let me have sugar.
- Peyton Kelly: Is that why you never smile?”
“- James Casey: One day I saw you smile, and it really knocked me out. You smiled. It was like the sun breaking out on a gray day.
- Natalie Becker: My face is like a gray day?”
“One may smile and smile and be a villain.”
“- George Monroe: Tell them how you made me fall in love with you.
- Robin Kimball: I smiled at him.
- George Monroe: Watch out for the smile boys.”
“- Tsar Nicholas II: Smile. I never see you smile. Do you remember the little cottage we stayed in when we visited your family in Germany? And the picnics we used to have, and the songs we sang under the chestnut trees?
- Tsarina Alexandra: What in the world made you think of that?
- Tsar Nicholas II: And how those fisherman splashed us with...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Stacy Jones: It's hard to believe Burnett could have ever looked that happy.
- Billy Two Feathers: Burnett had a wonderful smile. And he loved railroading, too.”
“Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.”
“You're awfully pretty when you smile, Miss Betty O'Shale.”
“I always just thought if you see somebody without a smile, give 'em yours!”
“The important thing is to keep that smile on your face, even when you're drowning.”
“I thought about your smile a lot.”
“Put a smile on yer face, can't yer?”