Awareness quotes415 awareness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“All I can say is I made a mistake. I know that. You know, sometimes that happens in life. We all make mistakes, but it won't happen again.”
“- Harold: Nick, help me with all these bleeding hearts!
- Nick: I know what Alex would say.
- Harold: What?
- Nick: What's for dessert?”
“- Derek Bradshaw: You are so beautiful. So sexy!
- Amy Miller: I am not.
- Derek Bradshaw: You don't even know it; that makes you all the more!”
“Remember, tomorrow is promised to no one.”
“- Mark 'Dags' D'Agastino: I am concerned about you, Lisa. One day, you're gonna wake up and realize that you wasted all of your high school years studying.
- Lisa Perkins: And you're gonna wake up one day and realize that you're a loser!”
“When they look at you, they see what they want to be. When they look at me, they see what they are.”
“- Betsy: He says that I had three orgasms, that I begged him for mercy, and that I've never seen a man so well endowed.
- Christine Ramsey: Well, is he?
- Betsy: Is he what?
- Christine Ramsey: Is he well endowed?
- Betsy: I don't really know. I mean not first hand. Just from what Bubba tells me.”
“- Christine Ramsey: Bets, have you ever really done it, all the way?
- Betsy: Well, yes and no.
- Christine Ramsey: What do you mean yes and no? Don't you know?
- Betsy: Bubba says we did it once and it was very good for both of us, but I was passed out I don't remember a thing.”
“Mr. Shin, I'll tell you two things about me: I'm very rich. And I'm very wealthy.”
“Sometimes Clarence asks me what I would have done if he had died, if that bullet had been two inches more to the left. To this, I always smile, as if I'm not going to satisfy him with a response. But I always do. I tell him of how I would want to die, but that the anguish and the want of death would fade like the stars at dawn, and that things...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dutch Dooley: Listen you little son of a bitch, you could've killed someone with a stunt like that. That poor bastard was on his way home to see his family and because you wanted to play some kind of a spoiled brat prank, you put his life in jeopardy. Now what gives you the right to do that?
- Doyle Standish : I guess I didn't think about...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Why is it that we don't always recognize the moment when love begins but we always know when it ends?”