“Never Say Never Again” quotes(1983)
Plot – James Bond, temporarily unemployed, is sent from his boss M. to a clinic to get back in shape. Here the secret agent bumps into a plot against a young American expert of nuclear missiles. The guy is blackmailed by a beautiful brunette, Fatima, who works for "Spectre" and wants to steal two missiles. Shortly after, M. orders Bond to save the world. Largo works for the rival organization and challenges Bond, but he's defeated.
All actors – Sean Connery, Klaus Maria Brandauer, Max von Sydow, Barbara Carrera, Kim Basinger, Bernie Casey, Alec McCowen, Edward Fox, Pamela Salem, Rowan Atkinson, Valerie Leon, Milos Kirekshow all
“Never Say Never Again” Quotes 29 quotes
“- Largo: Do you lose as gracefully as you win?
- James Bond: I don't know, I've never lost.”
“- Fatima Blush: You know that making love to Fatima was the greatest pleasure of your life.
- James Bond: Well, to be perfectly honest, there was this girl in Philadelphia...
- Fatima Blush: Shut up!”
“We have invested heavily in the Middle East and Central America to promote insurgency and revolution. Fortunately, our capital outlay has been handsomely offset by the result and sale of armaments and missiles. You will note that we have supplied both to rebels and government forces, on an equal basis. In matters of death, SPECTRE is strictly...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Mr. President, please stand by while authority for this procedure is confirmed by eye print check. If confirmation is not authenticated within 8 seconds, the base will be sealed. 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Thank you. Presidential authority is confirmed for change of test procedure. Dummy warheads will be replaced by a W-80 thermonuclear device....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- James Bond: Still here, Moneypenny? You should be in bed.
- Miss Moneypenny: James, we both should be!”
“A terrible catastrophe now confronts you. However, it can be avoided by paying a tribute to our organization, amounting to twenty-five percent of your respective countries' annual oil purchases. We have accomplished two of the functions that the nameSPECTRE embodies: terror and extortion. If our demands are not met within seven days, we shall...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Q: Good to see you, Mr. Bond. Things've been awfully dull 'round here. Bureaucrats running the whole place. Everything done by the book. Can't make a decision unless the computer gives you the go ahead. Now you're on this. I hope we're going to have some gratuitous sex and violence!
- James Bond: I certainly hope so too.”
“This game has one objective: power. We will be fighting for countries, chosen at random by the machine. But for this demonstration, I will choose France. Target areas will light up on the map. Whoever hits them first with his laser beam will score a point. But there is another way to win: with your left hand, you control two nuclear missiles;...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Miss Moneypenny: Have you got an assignment, James?
- James Bond: Yes, Moneypenny. I'm to eliminate all free radicals.
- Miss Moneypenny: Oh. Do be careful.”
“- Q: It looks like a watch, but it's really a laser. It keeps perfect time.
- James Bond: But, for how long?
- Q: At least your lifetime.”
“- James Bond: Is it far to the reef?
- Fatima Blush: It's far enough. We've got time to kill.”
“- Fatima Blush: Hello, James. I'm Fatima Blush.
- James Bond: You ski very well.
- Fatima Blush: I do many things very well.”
“- James Bond: A man did try to kill me, sir.
- M: Oh! Caught you seducing his wife, did he?
- James Bond: No, sir, not at all. But, in fact, I did lose 4 lbs and God knows how many free radicals.
- M: That is the kind of attitude that tempts me to suspend you, 007!”
“- Largo: Are you a man who enjoys games?
- James Bond: Depends with whom I'm playing.”