Italy quotes60 italy quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“In this country they drive on the wrong side of the road.”
“- Angelo Barberini: Just don't eat anything my mother offers you.
- Nino Paventi: They threatened to kill me?
- Angelo Barberini: No, but they are Italian.”
“Smell! A true Florentine smell. Inhale, my dear. Deeper! Every city, let me tell you, has its own smell.”
“In Italy, finding someone you can really hate is as important as finding someone to love.”
“- Dave: Italians are poor, but they're happy.
- Mike: Yeah? Maybe in Italy.”
“In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns.”
“These Italian liners, ya know, they couldn't compete for speed, so they built these floating art palaces instead.”
“You bring in a sous chef from an Italian restaurant and I'm the one in therapy?”
“- King Roderick I: You spent some time in the Italian court?
- Hubert Hawkins: Why, yes. What better place to court Italians?”
“The Germans and the Italians couldn't get rid of us. There is absolutely no reason why we should surrender to the Scots.”
“Hey, I'm a paisan', huh? What did ya expect? What do you want me to do, want me to cook you up a pile of Ragù? You want me to sweat garlic for you? Huh? Sing an opera? Lose a war? Huh?”
“- Woman in Restaurant: Monsieur, is this what I ordered?
- Secondo: Yes, that is the Risotto. It is a special recipe that my brother and I bring from Italy. It's delicious, I promise.
- Woman in Restaurant: It took so long, I thought you went back to Italy to get it.”
“- Bob: Beautiful country, Italy.
- Secondo: You ever been there?
- Bob: No.”
“- Fern: Are you Jewish?
- Lorena: No, I'm Italian.
- Fern: Same thing.”
“If only I was born Italian... all the best Yankees are Italian. My mother makes spaghetti with ketchup, what chance do I have?”
“- Dave: You can come and live with me when it's sold. In Italy, everybody lives together.
- Moocher: Since you won that Italian bike, man, you've been acting weird. You're really getting to think you're Italian, aren't you?
- Cyril: I wouldn't mind thinking I was somebody myself.”
“- Reverend Beebe: Looking at Italian art! You see, you talk of coincidence and fate. You're naturally drawn to things Italian, as are we and all our friends, aren't we, Freddy? That narrows the field immeasurably.
- George Emerson: It is fate. But call it Italy if it pleases you, Vicar.”
“I hope he likes spaghetti, they serve it four times a day in the Italian prisons!”
“We've got a game against Italy, so I'll talk to you right after we win!”