Killing quotes2113 killing quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Don't kill the messenger. Or the messenger will kill you!”
“I wish I was in France killing pigs of Germans instead of mosquitos.”
“- Coach: Wait a minute, that's the kidnap victim, ain't it? You didn't kill her.
- Wayne: No, coach.
- Coach: I'm real disappointing in you boys.”
“- Ben Yahzee: This was suppose to be a secured area, what happened?
- Joe Enders: I killed him. I took a grenade, threw it in there and blew him up.”
“- Mike McKinney: I got another job.
- David Ghantt: No kiddin', what are you doin'?
- Mike McKinney: Tax preparation.
- David Ghantt: Oh, are ya? That's nice.
- Mike McKinney: Naw, I'm just foolin'. It's gonna be more murder.”
“- Quintessa: Optimus, it is time you knew the truth. The place you call Earth has another name: Unicron.
- Optimus Prime: Earth... Unicron? Cybertron's ancient enemy?
- Quintessa: Yes. You are going to kill him. With my staff, we will drain the very life from Unicron. Earth will die. And your world will be reborn... Nemesis Prime.”
“- Nancy Huff: Guys. Guys. Guys!
[both guys wake up and quote last line from their dreams]
- Brennan Huff: I'll kill you, Leonard Nimoy.
- Dale Doback: The clown has no penis.
- Nancy Huff: What kind of dreams are you guys having?”
“- Loki: Hello, Bruce.
- Bruce Banner: Last time we saw you, you were trying to kill everyone. What are you up to these days?
- Loki: It varies from moment to moment.”
“- Bruce Banner: I was just talking to him just a couple minutesago and he was totally ready to kill any of us.
- Valkyrie: He did try to kill me.
- Thor: Yes, me too. On many, many occasions. There was one time when we were children, he transformed himself into a snake, and he knows that I love snakes. So, I went to pick up the snake to admire...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- David Jenkins: Suppose we'd had you, an invisible agent in 1939. Maybe there wouldn't have been a second World War.
- Nick Halloway: What are you saying? You mean I would've killed Hitler for you?
- David Jenkins: I mean maybe you could've saved thirty million lives. Changed history. Now, assassination, anything at all, is entirely ethical if...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Detective Keith Frazier: What do you think he's going to do?
- Madeleiene White: Well, he's not gonna kill anyone.
- Detective Keith Frazier: How do you know?
- Madeleiene White: Because he's not a murderer.
- Detective Keith Frazier: How do you know? I got news for you. Most of the guys up in Sing Sing weren't murderers until they killed...” (continue)(continue reading)
- "Jackie-O" Pascal: Sorry about that, by the way, I didn't mean to maim you. I only meant to kill you.
- Marty Pascal: These things happen.
“- Larry: You're lucky. You got Melanie. There are men who'd die for her.
- Peter McGowan: Yeah, die for her or have her kill you. Either way, you're dead.”
“On behalf the people of Earth, happy Fourth of July.”
“Just because I'm carrying around the joy of killing your family inside me doesn't mean we can't be friends.”
“Death by stereo!”
“- Pat: What are they doing?
- Amber: They're coming.
- Reece: We gotta go.
- Sam: Then we die.
- Reece: The longer we wait, the surer that is.
- Amber: Is that a pep talk? You stab him with the shiv and get ready to run.”