Learning quotes315 learning quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Even after somebody dies, you can.. you can still keep learning about them. You know, their life. It can keep unfolding itself to you just as long... just as long as you pay attention to it.”
“- Oogway: You've grown stronger!
- Kai: Five hundred years in the Spirit Realm; you pick up a thing or two.”
“I learn from failure.”
- Frank Adler: Miss Davis, if we separate our leaders - if we segregate them from people like you and me - you get "congressmen". So I'm sorry. I wish I can take your offer, but Mary stays. Unless you kick her out.
- Gloria Davis: This is a mistake. We'll never be able to raise this child to the level of scholarship she deserves.
- Frank Adler:... (continue)(continue reading)
“Mark my words. One day, someone's gonna stand up to you! Someone's gonna teach you a lesson!”
“Ben learned something in his prison that I never learned in mine. Forgiveness.”
- Hector: "Happy is England, sweet her artless daughters; enough their simple loveliness for me". Keats.
- Crowther: Oh! We won't be examined on that, though, will we, sir?
- Hector: Keats?
- Crowther: Happiness.
“Our children are more capable of retaining and absorbing information than we are and yet we insist on treating them like adorable little morons.”
“I'm just aimin' to find out about life.”
“I've just decided to switch our Friday schedule to Monday, which means that the test we take each Friday on what we learned during the week will now take place on Monday before we've learned it. But since today is Tuesday, it doesn't matter in the slightest. Pencils ready!”
“- Picard: In 300 years, you never learned to swim?
- Anij: I just haven't got around to it yet.”
“The photographer lived in San Francisco up until last week. He was the worst man I ever met, or maybe the best, I'm still not sure. If you're supposed to learn by your mistakes, then he was the best mistake I ever made. He was my most spectacular and cherished fuckup, and I was his Guinevere, whatever that means.”
“Sometimes there's no lesson. That's a lesson in itself.”
“- Jenner: I learned this much: take what you can, when you can.
- Justin: Then you have learned nothing.”
“The past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it, or... learn from it.”
“- Moat: Why did you come to us?
- Jake Sully: I came to learn.”
“- Elisabeth Laurier: Shall we start our lessons?
- Louisa Godwin: I don't have to do what you say. You're just a servant.”