Walking quotes66 walking quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Rainey: So you're a leather now.
- Christopher McCandless: I'm a leather?
- Jan: Yeah, a leather tramp. That's what they call the ones that hoof it, go on foot.”
“- Eddie: I've never in my life met an executive who could tie their shoes, much less rewire an entire building.
- Sara: There's always exceptions.
- Eddie: No. Come on, what's the truth?
- Sara: The truth is if we keep taking rights, we're going to have to end up where we started.”
“If the good Lord had intended us to walk, he wouldn't have invented roller skates.”
“- Beth Logan: You can't walk... and you're getting worse...
- Martin Brundle: I'm getting... better!”
“- Catherine: Can't you go faster? I could walk faster!
- Robert: Okay, then get off!”
“- Jeff Blue: I was walking at 8 months.
- Jane Blue: You were walking at a year and a half. Your mother was ready to call in specialists.”
“What's the matter? You're pacing like an expectant father with the clap.”
“- Baylene: It looks like a very long walk.
- Eema: And hot! If you smell somethin' sizzlin', could be me!”
“Harry, if I wanted you dead, do you think I'd be walking around here?”
“- Nick Szalinski: We're now a quarter of an inch tall, and 64 feet from the house. That's an equivalent of three-point-two miles. That's a long way. Even for a man of science.
- Amy Szalinski: Nick, I've got six hours to get home, get big and get to the mall. Now get moving.”
“- Sulley: See that, Mikey? Ted's walking to work.
- Mike: Big deal. Guy takes five steps and he's there.”
“- Anna Coleman: Fresh air will do you good.
- Harry Coleman: But what about bullies?
- Anna Coleman: Run fast.”
“- Abbott: Put that out. There's no smoking in here.
- Costello: What makes you think I'm smoking?
- Abbott: You've got a cigar in your mouth!
- Costello: I've got shoes on... it doesn't mean I'm walking.”
“We pass a damn gas station every hundred yards for a thousand miles, but when you really need one, you end up walking your ass off. This is no way to run a desert!”
“Nothing will hit you if you keep moving!”