Chance quotes174 chance quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Louison: One must always forgive.
- Julie Clapet: Depends. It's not always possible.”
“- Steve Brooks: It's kinda hard for me to believe that there aren't at least a couple of woman...
- God: Right now, I'll settle for one. So I've decided that you should go back and try to find one female who truly likes Steve Brooks. If you find her, you go to Heaven. If you don't, you will spend eternity in Hell.”
“Only second chance I know, is the chance to make the same mistake twice.”
“- Tanya Rammus: Do you think that someone who can't speak, could sing?
- Dr. Urquhart: I once saw a woman who couldn't walk, but she could dance.”
“- John R. Cash: It should have been me on that saw. Jack was so good. He would have done so many good things. What have I done? Just hurt everybody I know. I know I've hurt you. I'm nothin'.
- June Carter: You're not nothin'. You are not nothin'. You're a good man, and God has given you a second chance to make things right, John.”
- Josh: Take The Tortoise and the Hare. Okay, the tortoise won one race. Do you think that hare is really going to lose any more races to turtles? Not on your life.
- Alice: I like that tortoise.
- Josh: So do I. But if you were a betting person, would you say, "That tortoise won against the hare; in future races I'm backing him"? No. That race... (continue)(continue reading)
“My little Amélie, you don't have bones of glass. You can take life's knocks. If you let this chance pass, eventually, your heart will become as dry and brittle as my skeleton.”
“You spend your life pulling rabbits out of hats and sawing people in half, anything seems possible.”
“- Marlene: Alright, 'Bama, why don't you get up there and show me what you got.
- Ray Charles: Well, I, I'm not really prepared to do my thing, I mean, right now, tonight.
- Marlene: Well, this is the only audition you're gonna get, Puddin', so either get on up there or you and Gossie can haul your asses back down south.”
“I believe there's a place where the restless souls wander. Burdened by the weight of their own sadness, they wait for a chance to set the wrong things right. Only then can they be reunited with the ones they love.”
“Let me tell you something kid: everybody gets one chance to do something great. Most people never take the chance, either because they're too scared, or they don't recognize it when it spits on their shoes.”
“- Nicole Sims: Just listen to my demo. Don't you remember when you first started? Well everybody got to start somewhere. Why not here?
- Bobby Speed: You honest, lady, don't you understand? This is going on live. There are millions of people listening to my golden tones. I ain't gonna blow it! This ain't amateur night!
- Nicole Sims: Listen, Mr....” (continue)(continue reading)
“A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies! A chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!”
“Chance favors the prepared mind.”
“There's always a chance, Doctor, as long as one can think.”
“- Paul Verrall: Maybe we haven't gotten our time yet.
- Billie Dawn: No, we did. And you just dropped the ball.”
“- Vinny Forlano: He won't talk. Stone is a good kid. Stand-up guy, just like his old man. That's the way I see it.
- Vincent Borelli: I agree. He's solid. A fuckin' Marine.
- Americo Capelli: He's okay. He always was. Remo, what do you think?
- Remo Gaggi: Look... why take a chance? At least, that's the way I feel about it.”
“I had to give him the benefit of the doubt. He always ate everything I ever gave him and he never hit me.”