Children quotes916 children quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Jim Stark: Nobody talks to children.
- Judy: No, they just tell them.”
“You know, when you're little, you have more endurance than God is ever to grant you again. Children are man at his strongest. They abide.”
“If you want to give me a present, give me a good life. That's something I can value.”
“You can't be fired from your own family. Can you?”
- Tim: So this whole place is run by babies?
- Boss Baby: Yep.
- Tim: My dad says "Those who can, do. And those who can't, supervise."
- Boss Baby: Your father is a hippie.
“Getting divorced with a kid is one of the hardest things to do. It's like a death without a body.”
“- Steve Trevor: Have you never met a man before? What about your father?
- Diana Prince: I had no father. My mother sculpted me from clay and I was brought to life by Zeus.
- Steve Trevor: Well, that's neat... Where I come from, babies are made differently.”
“Boys have the darnedest way of growing up, Ballin. Almost when you're not looking.”
“The thing is, when you have a child with someone, like it or not, you're going to have to have a continuing relationship with them.”
“Allow children to be different.”
“Being there for a child is the most noble thing a toy can do.”
“- Tom: Life is more than just what is. It’s what could be. What you could make it. You need to promise them dreams that may never come true. You need to love them knowing that you may lose them at any second. Okay? They deserve dreams. They deserve love. They deservehope. They deserve a mother. They deserve a mother. You haven’t given them...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Children can be nasty, don't you think?”
“- Jewel: Do you have any children?
- Forrest Tucker: I hope not.”
“It's the most amazing feeling to hold your child in your arms.”
“- Judy Danvers: You ever wonder what kids did for fun on a Saturday 100 years ago?
- Jack Stall: I don't know. I guess I always figured they got into their parents' wagon and went cruising up and down their main drag playing loud banjo music and acting like idiots. Eventually, we grow up, we get jobs, we have affairs, and we become alcoholics.”