Children quotes916 children quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I don't know what happened to your kid, Ed. But I understand he was a bit of a snoop. Poked his nose around in a lot of dangerous places where he didn't really belong. Now, suppose I went up to your town, New York, and I started messing around with the Mafia. I wind up dead in the EastRiver. And my wife or my father complains to the police...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Courtney Collins: How did you know?
- Ex-Deputy So & So: [sadly] Because he reminded me of myself when I was a kid.”
“I've been writing songs since I was a kid, but my arrangements sound like some cheesy Saturday morning cartoon or something.”
“You know what I hate about myself? I know what people taste like. I know babies taste the best.”
“American kids did die and are still dying, just not the ones you care about apparently.”
“- Bors: I like the little bastards. They mean something to me. Especially Number Three! He's a good fighter!
- Lancelot: That's because he's mine.”
“- Mike Teavee: Die! Die! Die!
- Mr. Teavee: Doesn't seem like they stay kids very long.”
“- Mozelle Batiste Delacroix: You can't possibly marry me. I can't let that happen.
- Julian Grayraven: Is it that you don't love me?
- Mozelle Batiste Delacroix: No! It's not that, it's... bare with me. I'm cursed. I can't have children. I'm barren.”
“Isn't that what's wrong with the world today? People are just looking for the easy way out, like their problems are gonna go away? Problems just don't go, Flo! You know? So the question here is: what are we going to do with our little problemchild? I'll tell you what we are going to do. Something that no parent has ever done for him before....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Rita: I'd like a grandchild. So, shoot me.
- Kate: All right, Ma. Well, you'll be happy to know I'm looking into getting some eggs frozen.
- Rita: Wonderful. I can tell everyone I'm having a grandsicle.”
“- Will Smith: What's your daughter's name?
- Ollie Trinke: Gertrude.
- Will Smith: Damn, why'd you do that man?”
“- Katherine Thorn: What's the matter, those other kids didn't want to play with you?
- Damien: They're afraid.”
“Where were the police when the Nazis threw the children into the trucks?”
“And just remember, the best thing about kids... is making them!”
“- Marlin: How do you know if they're ready?
- Crush: Well, you never really know, but when they know, you know, y'know?”