Children quotes916 children quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Count Vladislaus Dracula: You're too late, my friend! My children live!
- Van Helsing: Then the only way to kill them is to kill you.
- Count Vladislaus Dracula: Correct.
- Van Helsing: So be it.”
“- Ted Kramer: What's up? Tell me. What? What's the matter?
- Joanna Kramer: I woke up this morning, kept thinking about Billy and I was thinking about him waking up in his room with his little clouds all around that I painted and I thought I should have painted clouds downtown because then he would think that he was waking up at home. I came...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Andrea Phillips: I know this is what we do. This is our life. But it just seems like... the world is moving so fast... right now things are changing so much.
- Captain Richard Phillips: They sure are. I'll tell you something. It's not gonna be easy for our kids. They'll be going into a different world than the one you and I came into.”
“The great comedians imitate children. That's their ability.”
- Paul Philips: Franny! Watch your mouth!
- Franny Philips: Daddy, you're such a prude!
- Paul Philips: I didn't say "shit" until I was eighteen years old... and no one thought I was retarded.
“Give me somethin' that says, 'I get up every morning at 5:30 and commute for an hour and a half to some bullshit job where my jag-off boss expects me to kiss his balls all day just so I can afford to keep my ungrateful, screaming kids decked out in Dora the explorer shit and my wife up to her fat ass in self-help videos until the day I get up...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Wailing Woman: Why did I do it? Why did I do it? Why did I do it?
- Halina: She's getting on my nerves. What did she do, for God's sake?
- Father: She smothered her baby.”
“Let the weight of our loss fuel you. Let the weight of our dead embolden you. Let the weight of our hope drive you to victory. Can you do that?”
“How can I do my job as a mother, if you don't do your job as a kid?”
Before you have a kid, everyone tells you, "It's the best thing you'll ever do." And as soon as you get the baby back from the hospital, those same people are like, "Don't worry, it gets better."
“This family has a history with those schools. And I think the last thing that little girl needs is reinforcement that she's different. Trust me, she knows. So... I think Mary. I think she's gotta be here. Today's a badending, you can't hit people. But a 12 year old bullies a 7 year old and she stands up? Do you know how important that is to me...” (continue)(continue reading)
My mother looked at it and said, "How precious". I don't know why she said it. Well, I didn't know then. I know now, because my mother put a curse on me. A long time ago, I remember when I was a child what she said, and I later found out that mothers, all mothers, put a curse on their children. They say: "I hope, when you get married, you have... (continue)(continue reading)
“Which doll shall we give Daisy's little friend Emily? The one that looks like a transvestite or the one that looks like a dominatrix?”
“What if all these children that go missing...what if they are all connected?”