Children quotes916 children quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If I gave the king a son, he would not be a bastard.”
“I do love a good joke and this is the best ever: a joke on the children.”
“I don't have friends, I have thousands of acquaintances. No friends. I figured I had a wife and children.”
“- Xander: What the fuck is that?
- Jake: That was repartee.
- Xander: That's exactly why I can't have you at the party, because you have repartee with everybody. You love repartee. All you wanna do is flit around the party, flirt with the moms. And then they all get mad and they turn on each other then they yell at Naomi then Naomi yells at me...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Anna Valerious: What are these things?
- Van Helsing: I think they're Dracula's children.
- Anna Valerious: His children?
- Van Helsing: A man, with three gorgeous women, for four hundred years?”
“You ever talk that way to my kid again... I'm knockin' you out!”
“It's dangerous to confuse children with angels.”
“Just because you grow up on the outside doesn't mean you want to stop having fun enjoying life.”
“My elders challenged me for the throne. So I've spared all my children any future dissapointment!”
“- Martha: This morning I caught Stokely dealing with the maid as a sex object. Of course, for her own protection, I had to let her go.
- Dr. Leonard Miller: You were reaffirming her selfhood, without denying your own power perimeters.
- Martha: Exactly.
- Dr. Leonard Miller: Good girl. Now as far as Stokely's concerned, it's just a question of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Sooner or later, Nana, people have to grow up.”
“Next German you see with a weapon you rake the dog shit outta him, I don't care if it's a baby with a butter knife in one hand and momma's left titty in the other.”
“- Tulip: Look at the baby!
- Junior: No! Just a brief exposure to baby cuteness can ruin your life!
- [both look at the baby]
- Tulip, Junior: Awwww!”
“- Yen Sun: I know what you've come to do. You've come to lay with me and cut me into tiny pieces. You're the bandit that eats children and old people.
- Josiah Gordon 'Doc' Scurlock: I eat meat and potatoes.”
“It's true what people say - that actors are the closest thing there is to children. They play.”