End quotes211 end quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Guildenstern: Wasn't that the end?
- The Player: You call that an ending? - with practically everyone still on his feet? My goodness, no - over your dead body!”
“The world didn't stop. The newspaper still came every morning, the automatic sprinklers went off at six. Jerry next door still washed his car every Sunday. My life ended and nobody noticed.”
“Endings. We're not used to them. Fear, chaos, anxiety, loss.”
“- Mrs. Davis: There's a fine line between winning and losing.
- Jay Trotter: Yeah. The finish line.”
“- Dr. Griffin Weir: My love. What am I to do without you? What?
- Katherine Weir: You just water my flowers. Okay?”
“- James Bond: Your time is running out, Stromberg!
- Stromberg: Yours too, Mr. Bond. Yours too. And faster than you think.”
“What I once used to dream, I now dread. If he finds me, it won't ever end. And he'll always be there, singing songs in my head. He'll always be there, singing songs in my head.”
“Today marks a profound and bittersweet milestone for all of us, as we bear witness to both an end and a beginning.”
“We will never know who started the war, General. But we do know who brought it to an end.”
“- Frodo: I can see the Shire. The Brandywine River. Bag End. The Lights in the Party Tree.
- Sam: Rosie Cotton dancing. She had ribbons in her hair. If ever I were to marry someone, it would have been her. It would have been her.
- Frodo: I'm glad to be with you, Samwise Gamgee, here at the end of all things.”
“This thing has dragged on too long for it to end in all sweetness and light and after what the Khmer Rouge have been through I don't think they're going to be exactly affectionate toward westerners.”
“This road never ends. It probably goes all around the world.”
“- Johnny Storm: You think Reed's right? That this might really be the end of the world?
- Ben Grimm: He's never wrong about stuff like this.”
“Haven't you heard, Mr. Beckett? The world is coming to an end. So where would you rather die? Here? Or in a Jaeger?”
“Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet.”
“This is the real weepy and like tragic part, of the story beginning, oh my brothers and only friends.”