Gift quotes184 gift quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Earl Crest: Are we going to bowl or what?
- Jimbo: What's the point, Earl?
- Earl Crest: Well, the point is Beer. That's the point!
- Jimbo: Look, I'll tell you what... I'll buy you and Baby all the beer in the world and I'll just call it a going away present. How about that, Earl?”
“A blender? I mean, what is this? 1958? Give the little wife a blender?”
“It's your birthday and you got me a present?”
“- Julie: I'm gonna give you a present.
- Paul Hackett: Don't do that. That's really not necessary at all. I mean, I've only known you for, what, an hour.
- Julie: No, no, no. You said that you were gonna come back and you did. In these days, that is something to be commended and rewarded. Do you know what this is?
- Paul Hackett: No.
- Julie:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sadie: What's this?
- Ray: It's a present.
- Sadie: Baby! What are you trying to say?
- Ray: Well, what do you think I'm trying to say?
- Sadie: Come on, say it.
- Ray: Yes or no?
- Sadie: Do you want me to marry you? Say it. Come on.
- Ray: Yes or no?
- Sadie: What do you mean yes or no? Are you asking me to marry you?
- Ray: Yes or no?”
“- Doug Kinney: I'm gonna buy you something.
- Doug Kinney: A chainsaw?
- Doug Kinney: Or a book.”
“- Mark Rumsfield: Oh, pretty girl! Friend of yours?
- Hans Klopek: No, it came with the frame.”
“- Sandra Waters: What do you want for your birthday?
- Preston Waters: Money, so I can pay to have Ralph and Damien knocked off.”
“- Boots: We got you a television if you're real good tomorrow, you can watch 'Wonder Woman'. What do you want for breakfast?
- Savannah: Chocolate milk, cocoa puff, buttermilk, chocolate strawberries, peaches, wheaties, chocolate bananas, pancakes, sausage, toast, oatmeal - apple, and bacon.
- Alvie: Tomorrow we're getting rid of this kid, lets...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- April: What do you want for Christmas?
- Ray: You.
- April: What?
- Ray: I want you for Christmas.
- April: Good, because then I don't have to shop... and I'll be fun to unwrap.”
“I got you a $40,000 car and a $2 mutt. Go figure.”
“- Willy Wonka: How did you like the chocolate factory, Charlie?
- Charlie: I think it's the most wonderful place in the whole world!
- Willy Wonka: I'm very pleased to hear you say that, because I'm giving it to you.”
“- Michael Brace: I made that for you. It's a gift.
- Karen Brace: What is it?
- Michael Brace: It's me.”
“- Emily 'Ma' Bear: There. Fozzie's stocking is hung by the mantle so Santa will bring him a present.
- Fozzie Bear: Aw, Ma, this is embarrassing. I mean, I'm not a cub anymore, I'm a grown bear.
- Emily 'Ma' Bear: Oh. Well, I'll take it down.
- Fozzie Bear: Oh no, I didn't say that.”
“- Maj. Benson Payne: Here I got somethin' for ya. [puts a piece of metal in Emily Walburn's hand]
- Emily Walburn: What is it?
- Maj. Benson Payne: A bullet. It's somethin' special. It's from my heart.
- Emily Walburn: Really? Well, where did you get it?
- Maj. Benson Payne: From my heart, left ventricle; took it out myself with a field knife.”
“- Paul Varjak: [reaches into his pocket at the Tiffany's counter] We could have something engraved, couldn't we?
- Tiffany's salesman: Yes, I suppose so, yes indeed... the only problem is you would more or less have to buy something first if only in order to have some object upon which to place the engraving... You see the difficulty...
- Paul...” (continue)(continue reading)