Murder quotes528 murder quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Johns: Battlefield doctors decide who lives and dies. It's called 'triage'.
- Riddick: They kept calling it 'murder' when I did it.”
“Ever since she was buried, Raven's Fair has been plagued by death. Families murdered. They were found without their tongues.”
“I'll tell you one thing: if that there Blake fella keeps on shootin' marshals, I might end up liking the bastard!”
“- Mike McKinney: I got another job.
- David Ghantt: No kiddin', what are you doin'?
- Mike McKinney: Tax preparation.
- David Ghantt: Oh, are ya? That's nice.
- Mike McKinney: Naw, I'm just foolin'. It's gonna be more murder.”
“I'm Abe Lucas and I've murdered. I've had many experiences and now a unique one. I've taken a human life. Not in battle or self defense, but I made a choice I believed in and saw it through. I feel like an authentic human being.”
“- Eddie Fein: Who do you think you are hanging out in the bathroom? The Fonzie? Dad, do you really think Mrs. Novacek hired Martin to kill her husband?
- Paul Fein: I don't know. Lenny said she did, but her first words in life were probably a lie. Look, we'll find out who killed Novacek. I'm no worried about that.”
“I checked into the murders. And I checked into the twenty year old boy who killed his parents, and his four brothers and sisters. And when he was at trial, he testified that he heard voices in the house. He heard voices in the house and the voices told him to do it! Now, I was in the house and I heard the voices, too! And I also felt their...” (continue)(continue reading)
“My only child was murdered. She was twelve. Did you hear about it? What you probably didn't hear, and what I hope you never have to deal with, Miss Gennaro, is what that feels like. What I have to deal with. Knowing that my little girl likely died crying out for me to come and save her. And I never did.”
“- Detective Keith Frazier: What do you think he's going to do?
- Madeleiene White: Well, he's not gonna kill anyone.
- Detective Keith Frazier: How do you know?
- Madeleiene White: Because he's not a murderer.
- Detective Keith Frazier: How do you know? I got news for you. Most of the guys up in Sing Sing weren't murderers until they killed...” (continue)(continue reading)
“That's the problem with old men. You can kick 'em down the stairs, and say it's an accident, but you can't just shoot 'em.”
“Killing's got to be accepted. Murder was the only way that everybody stayed in line. You got out of line, you got whacked. Everybody knew the rules.”
“- Michael Sullivan: He murdered Annie and Peter!
- John Rooney: There are only murderers in this room! Michael! Open your eyes! This is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only one guarantee: none of us will see heaven.
- Michael Sullivan: Michael could.
- John Rooney: Then do everything that you can to see that happens.”
“My predecessor in this job left a man named Charles Grady as the Winter caretaker. And he came up here with his wife and two little girls, I think were eight and ten. And he had a good employment record, good references, and from what I've been told he seemed like a completely normal individual. But at some point during the winter, he must have...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The ashes were trampled into the Earth, and the blood became as snow. Who knows what they came for... weapons of steel, or murder? It was never known, for their leader rode to the south, while the children went north with the Vanir. No one would ever know that my lord's people had lived at all. His was a tale of sorrow.”
“- Dr. Brandon: Dr. Beckerman was murdered in Europe - you know that.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr: Exactly. Not only is he dead, he's six thousand miles away.”
“- Kemper: We gotta call the cops.
- Morgan: Police officers, please, as you inspect a crime scene, which is now our van, please, ignore the colorful pinata, filled with marijuana, in case you happen to come across it, because it played no part, you know, whatsoever in the demise of this unfortunate, young woman.”
“Remember, guys, you're using real live ammunition! A bullet hasn't got any brains! It'll hit whatever you're aiming at, so don't start murdering each other!”
“- Jackson Two-Bears: He's a murderer, a hired killer. His nose was bit off in a fight.
- Frankie Ballou: If I was gonna be scared, I'd be scared of the fella who bit it off, not him!”