Murder quotes540 murder quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Jack: I'm not out there committing adultery. I'm out there committing murder.
- Betty: Oh, thank God!”
“More than a witness, Mr. Neville - an accessory to misadventure.”
“Murder's never perfect. Always comes apart sooner or later, and when two people are involved it's usually sooner.”
“How much blood do I have to bath in to get clean?”
“Always being afraid. Never knowing from one day to the next what's going to happen to you. I'm fed up with being afraid of Vanning or anybody else. There must be some other way for me to live.”
“- Jim Halsey: What do you want? What's so funny?
- John Ryder: That's what the other guy said.
- Jim Halsey: What other guy?
- John Ryder: That guy back there, the one we just passed. The guy who picked me up before you did.
- Jim Halsey: That was him in there?
- John Ryder: Sure it was. He couldn't have walked very far. Because I cut off his...” (continue)(continue reading)
“He said I looked like his mother. He hates his mother. So, if I look like his mother and you look like his father... this is what our son would look like. Pretty strong argument for birth control.”
“What do you call it when the assassins accuse the assassin? A lie. A lie and we have to be merciful.”
“If I kill my nephew, would it be murder or charity?”