Murder quotes540 murder quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It was you your father raped! More than once! You couldn't take it, could you? You just snapped! And then you killed him! That night as he was passed out on the sofa soaked in booze... all you had to do was strike a match! Maybe your father deserved to die!”
“- Cousin Nick: Fuckin' sucks dick about grandma, huh? Old woman fuckin' murdered like that.
- Jason Kelly: I think she had cancer.
- Cousin Nick: We'll never know the truth.
- Jason Kelly: We absolutely know the truth. Grandma had cancer for ten years.
- Cousin Nick: You don't just die from cancer, Jason.”
“We're doing our job because we have a living to make. But this monster has no right to live. He must disappear. He must be exterminated, without pity… without scruples.”
“To understand it the way I understood it, hearing it from the mother... that is, from the mother half of Norman's mind... you have to go back ten years, to the time when Norman murdered his mother and her lover. Now he was already dangerously disturbed, had been ever since his father died. His mother was a clinging, demanding woman, and for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Tony Hastings: I wanna know Ray, I wanna know the exact story of what you did to them.
- Ray Marcus: You'll have to ask somebody else.”
“- Jonathan Brewster: If you tell O'Hara what's in the window seat, I'll tell him what's in the cellar.
- Mortimer Brewster: Cellar?
- Jonathan Brewster: There's an elderly gentleman down there who seems to be very dead.”
“- Margaret Larsen: There can't be such devils out there.
- Jerry Black: There are such devils.”
“You killed 543 people. How do you feel about that? I think that you were a murderer right from the beginning.”
“- Edwin Stanton: When you first learned that our secretary of State has been butchered to within an inch of his life, and that they put a bullet in the back of our president's head, when this city was in chaos, do you not wish to see order restored and justice served, or were you just concerned with the rights of the assassins?
- Frederick Aiken...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Here's how you kill off a species. First, you take out the easy ones: the weak, the exposed. Kill them as efficiently as possible. That was the first three Waves. But even if you bug bomb a house, there's always a few cockroaches left. Now, we are like those cockroaches. And the Others are picking us off... One by one. And because the Others...” (continue)(continue reading)
“In 1978, Mr. John Wayne Gacy was in trouble when the police dug up a dead body under his cellar. When the police were done, they had 27 dead bodies. Most of them from under the house. He said he was innocent of the crime and sometimes he said that he loved those boys. He never said he was sorry. Not even at the end, when they gave him his lethal...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Myra Bruhl: Have you thought about collaboration?
- Sidney Bruhl: I don't want any help in killing Clifford Anderson. I want to strike the blow myself.”
“Did you enjoy it? Your first murder? Of course you did. And why shouldn't it feel good? It does to God.”
“- Angela Dodson: She was a patient at Ravenscar. She... jumped off the roof.
- John Constantine: Thought you said she was murdered?
- Angela Dodson: Yeah, well, Isabel wouldn't have taken her own life.
- John Constantine: Yeah, what kind of mental patient kills herself? That's just crazy.”
- Prosecutor: Didn't you say that you... wished your husband was dead?
- Maggie Skolnick: Yes.
- Prosecutor: And when you found the body...
- Maggie Skolnick: Well, I was like..."What strange god did this?".
- Sarah (segment "The Misbehavers"): Get your ass up here and call the police, because there's a dead body in my bed, and it smells like shit, and it looks even worse. And if you don't help us, my dad is going to lay you down right next to her, I swear to fucking God!
- Ted the Bellhop: I am coming up there right this minute! And if there isn't... (continue)(continue reading)
- Chip: Mom, are you a serial killer?
- Beverly R. Sutphin: The only "serial" I know anything about is Rice Krispies.
“I know Maxwell Danforth very well; he killed my wife. Not with his bare hands, of course. The Danforths of the world don't murder that way. They use words like terminate, exterminate.”
“Brothers and sisters, I am here to tell you that I charge the white man. I charge the white man with being the greatest murderer on earth.”
- Selby: We can be as different as we wanna be, but you can't kill people!
- Aileen: Says who? I'm good with the Lord. I'm fine with him. And I know how you were raised, alright? And I know how people fuckin' think out there, and fuck, it's gotta be that way. They've gotta tell you that “Thou shall not kill” shit and all of that. But that's not... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Patrick Kenzie: My priest says shame is God telling you what you did was wrong.
- Remy Bressant: Fuck him.
- Patrick Kenzie: Murder's a sin.
- Remy Bressant: Depends on who you do it to.”
“- Johnny Cade: I killed him.
- Ponyboy Curtis: I think I'm gonna be sick.
- Johnny Cade: Go ahead, man. I won't look at you.”