Murder quotes540 murder quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Nick Hendricks: Where were you during the murder?
- Kurt Buckman: I was making love. I was making love to a woman. You know... murdering some ass.”
“- Soap: You mean to tell me that the only thing connecting us with the murders is in the back of your car which is parked outside?
- Tom: They cost me 700 quid. I'm not just going to throw them away. They're hardly likely to trace 'em back to us, now are they?
- Soap: You really think it's worth taking the risk for 700 pounds? Tom, you're a dick.”
“I don't give a tuppenny fuck about your moral conundrum, you meat-headed shit-sack. That's more or less the thing. And I want you to go out there... You, nobody else. None of your little minions. I want you to go out there. And I want you to punish the person who's responsible for murdering this poor little rabbit. Is that understood?”
“Ray, there's no doubt anymore. This is real. Your neighbors are murdering people. They're chopping them up. They're burying them in their backyard. Ray... this is Walter.”
“There's murder in every intelligent man's heart.”
- Matron Mama Morton: You'll be staying on E-block. "Murderess Row" we like to call it.
- Roxie Hart: Oh... is that nicer?
“- Barry Simms: There is help for people like you. It's called electroshock therapy. C'mon, you don't really believe Michael Myers is actually alive?
- Tommy Doyle: Micahel's work isn't done in Haddonfield, and soon, very soon, he'll come home to kill again. But this time I'll be ready.”
“They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What's blood for if not for shedding? With my hook for a hand, I'll split you from your groin to your gullet. I came for you.”
“To think that for merely murdering a man I was incarcerated for six whole weeks in a filthy prison cell.”
“- Mangold: Mr. Lehman, I'd love to be able to help you, sir.
- Travis: No, I don't want you guys to go to any trouble. I can handle matters. I just came down as a professionalcourtesy, since she's in New Orleans, and came here to kill one of your prominent citizens.
- Mangold: And just how is she planning on doing that?
- Travis: I don't know....” (continue)(continue reading)
“They murdered my father, along with my mother and my two younger sisters... out of greed and my father's fight for democracy. For his people... My people!”
“I understand why he's doing what he's doing. If I had to endure what he's endured - if I was eight years old and saw my father gunned down in front of my family - I'd be carrying a gun too, and I wouldn't be wearing a badge.”
“It's just like the first time I came here, isn't it? We were talking about automobile insurance, only you were thinking about murder. And I was thinking about that anklet.”
“- Daniel Challis: I've seen lots of people on drugs. The man was in complete control. He looked like a businessman!
- Teddy: Well, he had to be one strong businessman, I can tell you that. You don't just pull someone's skull apart without a little lower-arm strength, know what I mean?”
“I hadn't seen a body put together like that since I'd solved the case of the murdered girl with the big tits.”
“- Captain Lee: Be advised I have women and children in my line of fire! I got snipers in the buildings at 400 meters! How copy, over?
- Childers: What is it about this order you don't understand, Captain Lee?
- Captain Lee: Sir, are you ordering me to fire into the crowd? Over!
- Childers: Yes, God damn it! Waste the motherfuckers!”
“- Blair: How about the carpet salesman, Glenn Skile? Was that your first? They never find the corpses, do they, Vann?
- Graves: Nobody will know shit, except the soft, dead earth. Right, Vann? That where you keep 'em?”
- Dr. Richard Kimble: I found him, Chuck. I found the man who killed Helen.
- Dr. Charles Nichols: What?
- Dr. Richard Kimble: It was me they were after.
- Dr. Charles Nichols: Who? Who are "They"?
- Dr. Richard Kimble: Devlin MacGregor and Lentz.
“- Jezzie Flannigan: Would you kill another partner?
- Alex Cross: You're not my partner.”
“- Exterminator: Bats aren't what I worry about in this house anyway.
- Judy Shepherd: What would you worry about?
- Exterminator: Well, personally, I wouldn't want to live in a house where someone was murdered.”
“- DJ: I've just... murdered a guy!
- Chowder: Naw... when it's an accident, it's called manslaughter.”
“The life of an innocent human being worths more than the life of an murderer.”