Ethnicity quotes300 ethnicity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Mike: I got a joke for you. What do they call a black man with a Lexus dealership?
- Wendell: What?
- Mike: Nigga.”
“That's why I kind of look white. Because my daddy was white. You figured since I kind of look white, you could fuck me, what the hell... Because I was kind of black... you could dump me, what the hell.”
“- Chet: So I'm part Indian?
- Otis: By blood you are. But blood only means what you let it.”
- Elizabeth Halsey: Black citizens, who allege that your test are biased toward white people and orientals.
- Carl Halabi: Okay. Lemme tell you something right away. "A"... Orientals test better. "B"... every couple of years we get these cockamamie charges coming in from various parts of the state and - lemme duh-dat - You should hear the things... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Black Arrow: White man's justice is very strange.
- Pancho: White man's injustice is very strange, too.”
“Your kind will never understand war, hobbit.”
“You know, I grew up around black people my whole life. I mean, if the truth be told, I probably know niggas better than you. And don't go getting offended by my use of the quote-unquote N-word. I have a black wife and two biracial kids, so I feel I have a right. I don't give a God damn what that prick Spike Lee says. Tarantino was right. Nigger...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I thought only black lads were drug dealers!”
“Remember, you're the first colored officer most of these men ever seen. The Army expects you to set an example for the colored troops... and be a credit to your race.”
“- Carter: Who are you?
- Master Yu: Yu.
- Carter: No, not me. You.”
“I'm half wop, I'm half nigger. I'm not afraid of nobody.”
“If the entire Secret Service couldn't protect the President of the United States, how the hell are we supposed to protect a few negroes! It is nothing more than some poor white trash drinking too much cheap alcohol. More likely paint thinner and snake juice because this state's as dry as a martini, and we've got the alcoholics to prove it.”
“- Danny Archer: What if I helped you find your family?
- Solomon Vandy: What do you know of my family?
- Danny Archer: Relief agencies are useless, the hospitals are overwhelmed. There are other ways, bro.
- Solomon Vandy: Liar!
- Danny Archer: I know people, huh? White people. Without me, you're just another black man in Africa, alright?”
“What do you tell a man with two black eyes? Nothing, he's already been told twice.”
“- Roy O'Bannon: What? You're a Maharajah! That's Indian royalty!
- Chon Wang: But I'm Chinese.
- Roy O'Bannon: It's the same thing.”
“- Lt. A.K. Waters: What've you got?
- Kelly Lake: Ringside seats to an ethnic cleansing.”
“- Maj. Gen. Joseph W. Stilwell: What was that?
- Pvt. DuBois: Appears to be a large Negro, sir.”
“- Mayor Tilman: Fact is, we got two cultures down here: a white culture, and a colored culture. Now, that's the way it always has been, and that's the way it always will be.
- Anderson: Rest of America don't see it that way, Mr. Mayor.
- Sheriff Ray Stuckey: Rest of America don't mean jack shit. You are in Mississippi now.”
“- Obnoxious Girl: What do you mean you don't have bread, how can you not have bread?
- Andrew Largeman: We're a Vietnamese restaurant, we just don't have bread.
- Obnoxious Girl: Well, you're not Vietnamese.
- Andrew Largeman: No, I'm not.
- Obnoxious Girl: Can I have something to chew on! Fuck, bamboo! Whatever!”