Ethnicity quotes300 ethnicity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Karen: What's the rifle for?
- Old Man Cadwell: That's for niggers.”
“We have sat waiting like this many times before. Sometimes I tire... of the fighting and killing. At night, I can hear the call of my race. They wait for me. When I join them, we will be forgotten.”
“Today is a great day for black people of all races.”
“The subtlety of you Orientals is very much overestimated.”
“- Motormouth Maybelle: Oh Papa Tooney. We've got a Looney.
- Prudence Pingleton: Don't you try to cast one of your voodoo spells on me, native woman.”
“- Elvis: Hi, I'm Elvis. I'm half Apache.
- Randolph: Nice to meet you, Elvis. Apache. They're the sworn enemy of my people.
- Elvis: Um, did I say Apache? Oh, I meant, I meant, I meant Cherokee.
- Randolph: That's even worse.”
“- Jacob Fuller: He's my son.
- Seth Gecko: How's that happen? You don't look Japanese.
- Jacob Fuller: Neither does he. He looks Chinese.”
Listen to it man. Nigga this, Nigga that. You think white go around callin' each other "honky" all day, man? "Hey, honky, how's business?" - "Going great, cracker, we're diversifying!".
“- Mr. Henry Chang: My mother is Chinese. My father was white.
- Sam Salt: You look more like a white man to me.
- Mr. Henry Chang: I'm not proud of my white blood.”
“You call yourselves Americans, but you're really just transplanted Englishmen. Look at your names: Lee, Hood, Longstreet, Jackson, Stuart... and the same for your adversaries: Meade, Hooker, Hancock, and - shall I say - Lincoln! The same God, same language, same culture and history, same songs, stories, legends, myths - different dreams....” (continue)(continue reading)
“Yes continue, great niggerologist.”
“- Teammate: So, could you choose a white boy?
- Jesminder 'Jess' Kaur Bhamra: White, no, black, definitely not, a Muslim, eh-eh!
- Teammate: You'll marry an Indian, then!
- Jesminder 'Jess' Kaur Bhamra: Probably.
- Teammate: How can you stand it?
- Jesminder 'Jess' Kaur Bhamra: It's just culture. Why sleep with boys you aren't going to marry?”
“- Undercover Brother: You know what they say, behind every great black man...
- Conspiracy Brother: is the police.”
“- Sonny Valerio: All the rappers, they got names like that: Snoop Doggy Dogg, Ice Cube, Q-Tip, Method Man. My favorite was always Flavor Flav from Public Enemy. You got the funky fresh fly flavor.
- Ray Vargo: I don't know about that, but it makes me think of Indians. They got name like... Red Cloud, Crazy Horse, Running Bear, Black Elk.
- Sonny...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Those Africans are my people too. For all the years that we have been told to stand down and stand by, you're doing the right thing.”
“- Wilkes: This is the black tie affair!
- Sam Simms: I know, sir and I got it covered. I'm black and I'm wearing a tie.”
“They outrageous, them rules. Who live in this cider house? Who grindin' up those apples, pressin' that cider, cleanin' up all this mess? Who just plain live here, just breathin' in that vinegar? Someone who don't live here made those rules. Those rules ain't for us. We are supposed to make our own rules. And we do. Every single day.”
“If we are not successful, our grandchildren and their grandchildren will beg for crumbs from the Americans!”