Football quotes76 football quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I'm going to the Super Bowl. Gonna sell me some cocaine.”
“- Shane Falco: You, ah, wanna come on board for a beer?
- Annabelle Farrell: Nothing personal, Shane, but I don't date football players.
- Shane Falco: I don't blame you. Not even quaterbacks?
- Annabelle Farrell: Especially not quarterbacks. You guys are the biggest babies of all.”
“Every time it's said that Messi is in crisis, he lands four goals.”
“The football team at my high school, they were tough. After they sacked the quarterback, they went after his family.”
“The ball is round, a game lasts 90 minutes, everything else is pure theory.”
“I don't like American football. I think it's boring and ridiculous and predictable.”
“This is the most beautiful sight these eyes have ever seen!”
“- Willie: You see, you see the guy that's got the ball? That's the quarterback. He can either hand off to one of the runners or he can pass it down field He's kinda like, he's the - he's like the, eh, General, you know. He's sorta like he's in charge the offense. The quarterback is in charge of the whole offense.
- Eva: So, what does the...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Grant Taylor: I will try my best. You know, this team we're playing: they're huge, they're fast, they're strong. I just don't want my players to be afraid.
- Mark Richt: Well, in God's word He said 365 different times, "do not fear". Now if He says it that many times, you know He's serious about it, don't ya?
“- Green Bay Football Coach: Which would you put first, coach? Family or football?
- Green Bay Football Coach: Are you kidding? Football's my life.”
“We can't be afraid to lose. There's no room for fear in this game!”
“There's a moment of orderly silence before a football play begins. Players are in position, linemen are frozen, and anything is possible. Then, like a traffic accident, stuff begins to randomly collide.”
“- Santiago Munez: I don't know where home is.
- Roz Harmison: Yeah ya do. It's green an' it's got a goal post at each end.”
Before this game started, Kilmer said "48 minutes for the next 48 years of your life". I say "fuck that". All right? Fuck that. Let's go out there, and we play the next 24 minutes for the next 24 minutes, and we leave it all out on the field. We have the rest of our lives to be mediocre, but we have the opportunity to play like gods for the next... (continue)(continue reading)
“Listen you bunch of butterfingered milk saps! The way you're playing you couldn't beat a girl's basketball team. We've gotta win this game! You understand?”
“If ballet was easy, it would be called football.”
“- Chris Berman: What happened to the players?
- Coach Ed Gennero: All the players from the old team have been expelled and all the coaches have been fired.
- Chris Berman: Where will they get their new players?
- Coach Ed Gennero: Their new players must be real students. No more scholarships, no more monkey business, no more special favors or...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Joe: Where do you normally play?
- Jesminder 'Jess' Kaur Bhamra: In the park.
- Joe: No... I meant what position?”
“- James Stamphill: How do you think the Yankees will do against the Redskins this year?
- Henri Young: The Yankees are a baseball team. The Redskins are a football team. Personally, I think the Redskins would kick the shit out of them.”