Friends quotes561 friends quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Lena: We know now that no matter how far we traveled on our own separate paths...
- Bridget: Somehow we would always find out way back to each other.”
“Some of my best friends are actors.”
“Many years ago, I had a friend, a dear friend. I turned him in to save his life, but he was killed. But he wanted it that way. It was a great friendship.”
“- Alice Kingsleigh: Well, we have met once when I was younger.
- Mad Hatter: Well, I'm afraid I don't recall.
- Alice Kingsleigh: That's because it hasn't happened yet.
- Mad Hatter: Oh. When will it happen?
- Alice Kingsleigh: Years from now, when you're older.
- Mad Hatter: [confused] I'll meet you when you're younger and I'm older.
- Alice...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sulley: I act scary, Mike. But most of the time, I'm terrified.
- Mike: How come you never told me that before?
- Sulley: Because we weren't friends before.”
“The biggest reason a celebrity loses his old friends is that unless they become celebrities too, they can't compete with you, spending-wise. Even the few who wish to try.”
“Yea these cars are wired hot ... So hot that whoever is trackin you knows when you're not wearin your seatbelts.”
“I've been reading the history of your life. And I've written my fair share of it. But your story has no ending.”
“Oh, I'm a loser? Says the guy with drug dealer friends and no car.”
“Dear Lord, thank you for the friend I made. Please watch over her as you watched over me.”
“Quite a lot of the girls I get photographed with are just friends and then, according to the papers, I have, like, 7,000 girlfriends.”
“- Zed: You could be my right-hand man.
- Oh: I've seen what you do with your right hand. No, thank you.”
“- Mrs. Starret: A boy should be spending his summer outside with friends. Don't you have any friends?
- Ben Hanscom: Can I have the book now?”
“- Sheriff Hank Pearson: You ain't just gonna walk in there, are ya'?
- Jack Benteen: Oh, hell, I've known Chub since the third grade. You were just telling me what a nice kid he used to be. I'm just gonna go in there and have a beer with him.
- Sheriff Hank Pearson: Shit, sounds reasonable. Just sit down, talk to him about how you shot his...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jeremy: Why do you keep running away from me? There's nothing to be afraid of.
- Eliot: I know that. I'm not running away from you. I don't like you. I don't like what you say, and I don't like the way you talk about my friends. I know what you're thinking: here is this poor, repressed faggot from the boroughs who needs to get laid, and you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Friends stick together to the end.”
“- Saul Silver: How about in the park, when I said you were my friend... you didn't say anything back.
- Dale Denton: Well, that's easy. It's because we're not friends. You are my drug dealer. The only reason I know you is because I like the drugs you sell. If you didn't sell drugs, I would have no idea who you are, and I wouldn't be here right now.”
“When this is all over... are we Power Rangers, or are we friends?”
“- Robin: Batman, woah!
- Batman: You're darn right, woah!
- Robin: Wait, does Batman live in Bruce Wayne's basement?
- Batman: No, Bruce Wayne lives in Batman's attic.”