Health quotes146 health quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Didn't I ever tell you about my hemorrhoids? They get really bad when it's humid, you know?”
“Now I know what a Muppet feels like.”
“A healthy person is someone who expresses what they're feeling inside. Express, not repress.”
“Come on girl, haven't you ever cleaned a fish? You know there's nothing cruel about what I'm doing here. I treat most of my stock better than farmers treat their animals. I don't feed 'em chemicals or hormones. When you consider the way the world is today, there's no question I'm doing a lot of them a big favor.”
“- Elliot Hopper: Mr. Nero, how are you?
- Mr. Nero: Oh, good. I'm eating solid foods again.”
“- Shelby: What can I get here that has no sugar, no carbs, and is fat free?
- Sam: Water.”
“- Chris Porter: Well sir, you look real good.
- Al Haynes: I tell you, it sure beats rigor mortis.”
“I'm trying to cook you guys a decent meal. You can't be living off burgers and pizza.”
“Vegetarians? I've shit 'em.”
“At least she died healthy.”
“Whoa! Look at those wrinkles. What is holding this woman together?”
“- Young Michael: We can eat hot dogs, or we can eat air. Choose...
- Young Tommy: Air is probably safer, Mike...”
"Eating greens is a special treat, it makes long ears and great big feet. But it sure is awful stuff to eat”. I made that last part up myself.
- Chiun: It would be better for you to eat this can than what is inside of it. Why must everything in this country be coated with monositi... monosoti...
- Remo Williams: Monosodium glutamate. You can't even say it.
- Chiun: I can say "rat droppings". That does not mean I want to eat them.
“That's my eye patch and I don't want anyone else wearing it. It's insanitary.”
“- Virginia Cranehill: The fresh air, the exercise, and the pleasure of a leather saddle between one's thighs.
- Eleanor Lightbody: Why, Virginia, what do you mean?
- Virginia Cranehill: Bicycle smile, I believe they call it.”
“- Rudy: Why are you smoking?
- Terry: Because it's bad. Don't ever do it.”
“- Little Girl: Sounds like a subdural hematoma to me.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr: Oh, it does, does it? Well, it's not your job to diagnose.
- Little Girl: But I thought...
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr: You thought, you thought. Just go. Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all. Well, you're still wet behind the ears. It's not a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I think the saturated fats are cutting off the blood flow to his penis.”
“- Morty: Something stinks like stale French fries.
- Michael Newman: Oh yeah, that's probably me.
- Morty: You know, fast food shortens your life.”