Health quotes146 health quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Ronnie: Are you all right?
- Brandi: Physically yes, but psychologically? No!”
“- Sam: I had two heart attacks before I got the bicycle.
- Sandy Bates: And since then?
- Sam: I also had two.”
“- Foster: How you feelin' there, Mac?
- Mac: Good enough... to fuck... your mother.”
“- Bridget Rossiter: More and more workers insist on the right not to breathe secondhand smoke.
- Steve Everett: And more and more scumbags don't care.”
“I should have taken that cardio tip more seriously.”
“- Akron Doctor: She's as healthy as a horse.
- Harry Sears: And you should know. He used to be the official vet at Pimlico. You're way ahead. You're lucky he didn't shoot you.”
“- Harold: Don't you ever worry about your liver?
- Jeff: Nah, we're just good friends.”
“- Val: how's your health?
- Hirsch: Well, they took something out of me a couple of months ago.
- Val: What'd they take out?
- Hirsch: I don't know. I didn't ask, it's none of my business. But I'm a little more streamlined now, a little more aerodynamic.”
“- Kevin O'Shea: Peanut butter and jelly sandwich? Are you nuts?
- Rudy Zolteck: It's still good!
- Kevin O'Shea: You'll never get anywhere treating your helmet like a lunchbox son. What is that?
- Butz: Cheetos.
- Kevin O'Shea: Crunchy or puffed?
- Butz: Puffed.
- Kevin O'Shea: Wimp [Butz confiscates the food and walks off]!
- Rudy Zolteck: My...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I have a resting heart rate of 28 beats per minute. The scientists who studied me said that my heart could pump jet fuel up into an airplane.”
“I'm not in the construction business for my health.”
“When I get distress, I apply plunger therapy.”
“Healthy, lusty sex is wonderful.”
“Happiness is good health and a bad memory.”
“It's strange I should be dead? I was young and healthy and I felt swell when I went to bed! So, why did I die?”
“Wife's making her famous deviled eggs again, my waistline's furious.”
“- Seymour Krelborn: The Audrey II is not a healthy girl.
- Mushnik: Strictly between us - neither is the Audrey I.”
“- Fred Ritter: You're not in top form, and your backup battery is all used up!
- Johnny 5: I'm okay-kay, just a few biddly-biddly Bugs Bunny to work out in out in! Perfectly functionality, functionality!
- Fred Ritter: Oh yeah sure, listen to yourself, you can't even talk straight!
- Johnny 5: Derf, a life-form's gotta do what a life-form's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Sanity's not a choice, Marshall. You can't just choose to get over it.”
“- John Winger: I've had an interesting morning. In the last two hours I've lost my job, my apartment, my car, and my girlfriend.
- Russell Ziskey: You still have your health.”