Challenge quotes189 challenge quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Bring it On
“- Jan: They don't go, we win; once again, we're the best.
- Torrance Shipman: I define being the best as competing against the best there is out there and beating them. They have to go.”
- From the movie: Lone Star
“- Sam: Great place for a business.
- Wesley Birdsong: Do you see much competiton around?”
- From the movie: Hackers
“- Kate: You're not in my class.
- Dade: Gimme time.”
- From the movie: Commando
“- Cooke: You scared, motherfucker? Well, you should be, because this Green Beret is going to kick your big ass!
- John Matrix: I eat Green Berets for breakfast. And right now, I'm very hungry!”
- From the movie: The Long Good Friday
“- Harold: Who's having a go at me? Can you think of anyone who might have an old score to settle or something?
- Razors: Who's big enough to take you on?
- Harold: Well, there were a few.
- Razors: Like who?
- Harold: Yeah, they're all dead.”
- From the movie: Intolerable Cruelty
“- Miles Massey: You propose that, in spite demonstrable infidelity on your part, your unoffending wife should be tossed out on her ear.
- Rex: Is it possible?
- Miles Massey: It's a challenge.”
- From the movie: Slave Girls from Beyond Infinity
“- Zed: I intend to hunt you.
- Shala: You can't be serious! You're not gonna hunt women, are you?
- Zed: I've always found the female of the species to be the greatest challenge. Far more crafty and cunning than their male counterparts. They're devious. Unpredictable. Full of surprises. Wonderful surprises.”
- From the movie: The Other Sister
“I passed it, Daniel. I passed my subject in a regular school with real tests and regular teachers. I did it, Daniel. I love Polytechnic School! I love my teachers! I love everybody, Daniel!”
- From the movie: Finding Forrester
“- Jamal Wallace: Did you ever enter a writin' contest?
- William Forrester: Yeah, once.
- Jamal Wallace: Did you win?
- William Forrester: Well of course I won!
- Jamal Wallace: You win like money or somethin'?
- William Forrester: No.
- Jamal Wallace: Well, whadchu win?
- William Forrester: The Pulitzer.”
- From the movie: Meatballs
“The real excitement of course is going to come at the end of the summer, during Sexual Awareness week. We import two hundred hookers from around the world, and each camper, armed with only a thermos of coffee and two thousand dollarscash, tries to visit as many countries as he can. The winner of course is named King of Sexual Awareness week and...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Bounce
“That's what I love about working for you. It's a total freedom from hero worship. It's very refreshing.”
- From the movie: The World Is Not Enough
“- James Bond: You've defused hundreds of these, right?
- Dr. Christmas Jones: Yeah, but they're usually standing still.
- James Bond: Yes, well, life is full of small challenges.”
- From the movie: Lost in Space
“Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer.”
- From the movie: Road House
“- Morgan: You know, I heard you had balls big enough to come in a dump truck, but you don't look like much to me.
- Dalton: Opinions vary.”
- From the movie: Rat Race
- Merrill: So, when you say "go", you mean, just go?
- Donald P. Sinclair: Uh, begin, commence, start moving... theoretically you have been racing for about forty seconds now, and so far Mr. Schaffer is winning because he's nearest to the door.
- From the movie: Major League: Back to the Minors
- From the movie: Speed Zone
“- Tiffany: You really want to win this thing, don't you?
- Charlie Cronan: Oh, absolutely. I mean winning the Cannonball. That's something you tell your grandkids about.
- Tiffany: You're a grandfather? You look so young.
- Charlie Cronan: Oh no, I'm not a grandfather yet. I hope to have grandkids someday, but I'm not a grandfather yet.”
- From the movie: Cube
“No more talking. No more guessing. Don't even think about nothing that's not right in front of you. That's the real challenge. You've gotta save yourselves from yourselves.”
- From the movie: Sidekicks
“No anger. You are here to confront bricks, not that stupid boy.”
- From the movie: The Mummy
“- Captain Winston Havelock: You know, O'Connell, ever since the end of the Great War, there hasn't been a-a single challenge worthy of a man like me.
- Rick O'Connell: Yeah? We all got our little problems today. Don't we, Winston?”
- From the movie: Gladiator
- From the movie: Young Guns
“Hey Kinney you Bastard its you and I!”
- From the movie: Champions
“Maybe I'll get lucky and get killed on the race course.”
- From the movie: Waiting for Guffman
What the city council did was really... give me a challenge, and it's a challenge that I am going to... accept. It's like in the olden days, in the... days of France, when men would slap each other with their gloves... say, y'know... "D'Artagnan!"... y'know, "how dare you talk to me like that, you!" and... smack 'em!
- From the movie: Mission: Impossible
“Everest, man. You ready to plant the flag?”