Comfort quotes119 comfort quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: A Time to Kill
“I think about them too boys. Dead, buried, probably starting to rot. And I remember them walking into court... one proud, the other scared. I remember how they fell. One on top of the other, screaming and squirming and not going nowhere. God help me Gwen, but that's the only thought that give me comfort.”
- From the movie: Margin Call
“Listen, nothing I'm gonna say is going to make you feel any better. It's just going to suck for a while and then you'll be fine.”
- From the movie: Swing Kids
“Comfort is the curse of age.”
- From the movie: Legally Blonde
“I feel comfortable using legal jargon in everyday life.
[someone whistles at her]
- From the movie: Cat People
“I like the dark. It's friendly.”
- From the movie: Party Monster
“- James St. James: I know what you need. A nice hot cup of hot chocolate.
- Michael Alig: Can you put some ecstasy in mine?”
- From the movie: The Swarm
- From the movie: He Knows You're Alone
- From the movie: Dream with the Fishes
“- Nick: What does it feel like?
- Terry: Nothing, yet.
- Nick: No, I mean knowing you're about to die.
- Terry: Relief.”
- From the movie: Lars and the Real Girl
“- Dagmar: It's such a comfort sometimes, just to have somebody's arms around you. Don't you think?
- Lars Lindstrom: No.
- Dagmar: It feels good.
- Lars Lindstrom: It does not feel good. It, it hurts.”
- From the movie: Lake Placid
“- Sheriff Hank Keough: I told you two days we'd have to camp.
- Kelly Scott: Yes! Camp! But I thought that meant Ramada Inn. I never heard tents! Will there be toilets?
- Jack Wells: Maybe we should just take you back.
- Kelly Scott: Why? Because I prefer toilets? Maybe I should just wipe myself with some leafy little piece of poison oak. And...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Rat Race
“I have lost my heart many times before... I make a joke to help you forget how screwed you are.”
- From the movie: Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again
- From the movie: The Ugly Truth
“- Mike Chadway: Abby, you're a very attractive woman, but you're completely inaccessible. You're all about comfort and efficiency!
- Abby: What's wrong with comfort and efficiency?
- Mike Chadway: Well nothing, except no one wants to fuck it.”
- From the movie: If You Only Knew
“Ever since I've been... gay... I've felt more comfortable around women than I've ever been.”
- From the movie: The History Boys
“- Dakin: The more you read, though, the more you'll see that literature is actually about losers.
- Scripps: No.
- Dakin: It's consolation. All literature is consolation.”
- From the movie: Ed Wood
“This is the most uncomfortable coffin I've ever been in. Your selection is quite shoddy. You are wasting my time.”
- From the movie: The Hobbit
“I never promised to burgle you first class accommodations.”
- From the movie: A River Runs Through It
“- Norman Maclean: I'm in deep trouble.
- Paul Maclean: Yep. Want me to come over and protect you?”
- From the movie: My Dinner With Andre
“I wouldn't put on an electric blanket on for anything. First, I'd be worried I might get electrocuted. No, I don't trust technology. But I mean, the main thing, Wally, is that I think that kind of comfort just separates you from reality in a very direct way.”
- From the movie: A Cinderella Story
“I can be surrounded by a sea of people and still feel all alone... Then I think of you.”
- From the movie: The Jerk
There's something I want to say that's always been very difficult for me to say: "I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit". There. I've never been relaxed enough around anyone to say that.
- From the movie: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
“- Willy Wonka: I don't feel so hot. What makes you feel better when you feel terrible?
- Charlie Bucket: My family.”
- From the movie: Garden State
“She offered me her sleeve and told me to blow my nose into it. And I can remember, even as a little kid, thinking to myself, this is love... this is love.”
- From the movie: Anna and the King
“- King Mongkut: Gazing at the moon?
- Anna Leonowens: Yes, it is beautiful.
- King Mongkut: As the sun rises, she will surrender the night, but she is always with him, even when he cannot see her.
- Anna Leonowens: It must be a great comfort to him.”