Jason Statham quotes
“Whatever you're thinking, rethink it.”
“Have a good life. What's left of it.”
“- Cristina: Actually, Joey, I do like photographs. I take photographs... usually of nature.
- Joey: Penises are nature, I suppose.
- Cristina: Yes, I suppose they are.”
“There's a school for gifted children up in Seattle. It's a nice drive if you like trees and shit.”
“Killing's easy. Living with it's the hard part.”
“Dyin' ain't so bad. And at least I'll be out of Las Vegas.”
“It's an unlicensed boxing match. It's not a tickling competition. These lads are out to hurt each other.”
“- Mei: Are we safe?
- Luke Wright: One day at a time, Mei.”
“- Davies: You don't trust that snake, do you? He's lying.
- Danny: Yeah? How do you know?
- Davies: His lips were moving.”
“- Tracey: So Joey, are you exclusively gay?
- Joey: You know, it's interesting. Recently, I've found myself attracted to nuns.”
“- Chev Chelios: I'm looking for something that begins with an E.
- Pharmacist: England?”
“There's a school for gifted children up in Seattle. It's a nice drive... if you like trees and shit.”
“If you weren't such a double-dealing asshole I'd almost like you. Almost.”