Compliments quotes239 compliments quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Blackbeard: Well, well, well. The princess, I presume.
- Hook: Oh, well, actually I'm just a miner. But I appreciate the compliment.”
“- Horus: Are you sure you're not a god?
- Bek: What would I be the god of? Stupidity?
- Horus: The impossible.”
“Hey, Mister! I like your sister.”
“Praise was hard for him to take, maybe? And he didn't know how to handle that.”
“- Ted Lawson: Tell me, honey, how come you're so cute?
- Ellen Lawson: I had to be if I was going to get such a good looking fella.”
“Annette, it's always a compliment when a guys says you can suck a mean dick.”
“Do you think some of your patients might pay to come see you because... you're very pretty?”
“- Phillipa Lloyd: You seem fit enough.
- Jack Moniker: Oh, inside, I'm a mess.”
“- Michael Stone: I think you're extraordinary.
- Lisa Hesselman: Why?
- Michael Stone: I don't know yet. It's just obvious to me that you are.”
“You have a genuine talent for slogans. It must be like having an ear for music.”
“- Skip Martin: I don't know if I ever told you this before, but I think you're just about the keenest girl in the whole school!
- Jennifer: Oh, really Skip? The keenest?”
“- Sandy Patterson: You're diabolical.
- Diana: Thank you.
- Sandy Patterson: That's not a compliment.
- Diana: I know.”
“You're not even interesting enough to make me sick.”
“He's the most original thing that ever hit Broadway. And do you know why? Because he's the whole darn country squeezed into one pair of pants. His writing, his songs, why even his walk and his talk. They all touch something way down here in people [he gestures to his heart]. Don't ask me why it is, but it happens every time the curtain goes up....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Claire Standish: You know, you look a lot better without all that black shit under your eyes.
- Allison Reynolds: Hey, I like all that black shit... Why are you being so nice to me?
- Claire Standish: Because you're letting me.”
- Griselda: I bring you a message from the princess.
- Hubert Hawkins: The royal princess?
- Griselda: Yes, she finds you most attractive and would like to meet you.
- Hubert Hawkins: Me?
- Griselda: She finds you passing fair, passing gracefully.
- Hubert Hawkins: Tell her "Thank you very much, but I'm just passing through”.