Drinking quotes474 drinking quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Wick Birnem: Trees and grass and sweet cider, buttermilk and water from that well that's colder than any old...
- Don Birnam: Wait, please! Why this emphasis on liquids? Very dull liquids!”
“How about you slip into something more comfortable, like a few drinks and some chinese food.”
“Miles, I fell down. I'm old. Shit happens, get the whiskey.”
“- Ramon: How you doin', papo?
- Jack: How am I doing? I'm doing all right if I can get a fucking drink.”
“- Sam Brenner: Are you OK?
- Violet Van Patten: I'm sitting in my closet and drinking chardonnay from a sippy cup. Do I look ok?
- Sam Brenner: I'm gonna say no.”
“Let's drink first. Perhaps pretty words will follow.”
“- Zack: Why do they call you Crawl?
- Crawl: Because that's how I used to get home my freshmen year.”
“C'mon, what're you a camel or somethin'? I gotta have a sip.”
“- Sundog: Take it easy, kid, take it easy. You have a lot of potential for a rookie, but damn you're ragged.
- Constable Alvin Adams: What do you mean - ragged?
- Sundog: Look, if you're in a do-or-die contest for big stakes, you let the other guy get a head start on you. Take small swigs and hold your breath, huh? Then it looks like you're...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Susan Johnson: A real woman could stop you from drinking.
- Arthur Bach: It'd have to be a real big woman.”
“For relaxing times, make it Suntory time.”
“- D'Artagnan: Why's Athos sitting by himself?
- Aramis: He takes his drinking very seriously. Not to worry; he'll be his usual charming self by morning.”