Heroes quotes343 heroes quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the animation: Hercules
- From the movie: Eve's Bayou
- From the movie: Mystery Men
- From the movie: Deep Impact
“- Mark Simon: We sure as hell don't have enough propellent left in the Messiah to maneuver with. How are we supposed to get back off the surface once we've... once we've gotten down there?
- Oren Monash: We don't.
- Andrea Baker: Well, look on the bright side. We'll all have high schools named after us.”
- From the movie: Sudden Death
“Dead heroes get the best funerals.”
- From the movie: Supergirl
“- Ethan: You just flew over my head, true or false?
- Supergirl: True.
- Ethan: Like Superman.
- Supergirl: He's my cousin.”
- From the movie: Nixon
“- Richard M. Nixon: We let you down, didn't we? Your people.
- Manolo Sanchez: That was Mr. Kennedy, sir.
- Richard M. Nixon: You don't think he was a hero?
- Manolo Sanchez: He was a politican.”
- From the movie: Orgazmo
“I'm not a superhero! I'm a Latter-Day Saint.”
- From the movie: Se7en
“You gotta be a... a hero. You want to be a champion. Well, let me tell you. People don't want a champion. They want to eat cheeseburgers, play the lotto and watch television.”
- From the movie: Blown Away
- From the movie: Star Trek: First Contact
“- Zefram Cochran: A group of cybernetic creatures from the future have traveled back through time to enslave the human race... and you're here to stop them?
- Riker: That's right.
- Zefram Cochran: Hot damn! You're heroic.”
- From the movie: The Last Unicorn
“- Molly Grue: What is the use of wizardry if it cannot save a unicorn?
- Schmendrick: That is what heroes are for.”
- From the movie: The Glimmer Man
“Why don't we just get you some red boots and a cape, so you can fly around the city and stop all the crime!”
- From the movie: Never Cry Wolf
“In the end there were no simple answers. No heroes or villians; only silence.”
- From the movie: Blankman
“Ah, Blankman. I see you've finally found someone to work with who dresses worse than you do.”
- From the movie: 3 Ninjas
“- Tum Tum: What's my name gonna be? Can I be Monster Destroyer? Or how about Super Killer?
- Colt: How about Super Dork?”
- From the movie: The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
“This sort of behavior is demoralizing for the ordinary soldiers and citizens who are trying to lead normal, simple, unexceptional lives. I think things are difficult enough as it is without these emotional people rocking the boat.”
- From the movie: The Sandlot