Heroes quotes327 heroes quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Freedom Writers
“You are the heroes. You are heroes every day.”
- From the animation: Beowulf
“- Beowulf: Forget about me. Find a good man, and bear him fine children, but bear him a son.
- Ursula: I don't want another man! I want you!
- Beowulf: I am not the man you believe me to be...
- Ursula: You are a hero! You are a great man! This I know to be true!
- Beowulf: Then you are as foolish as the rest of them!”
- From the animation: Bolt
- From the movie: State of Grace
“- Terry Noonan: So we're like Robin Hood in this instance?
- Jackie Flannery: Yea and I'm Friar Fuck.”
- From the animation: Hercules
“I trained all those would-be heroes. Odysseus, Perseus, Theseus. Alotayusses! And every one of those bums let me down flatter than a discus. None of them could go the distance. And then, there was Achilles. Now there was a guy who had it all: the build, the foot-speed. He could jab! He could take a hit! He could keep on coming! But that...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the animation: Kung Fu Panda
“The sign of a true hero is humility.”
- From the movie: Hancock
- From the movie: The Last Unicorn
- From the movie: Thunderpants
“You've got a heart of gold. You've got the constitution of an ox. And you've got pants... of thunder.”
- From the movie: The Hulk
“You shall die and be reborn a hero! Of the kind that walked the Earth long before the pale religions of civilization infected humanity's soul!”
- From the movie: The Doors
“I'm a fake hero.”
- From the movie: Hero
“I think there's a hero in all of us.”
- From the movie: Iron Man
“If I were Iron Man, I'd have this girlfriend who knew my true identity. She'd be a wreck. She'd always be worrying I was going to die, yet so proud of the man I've become. She'd be wildly conflicted, which would only make her more crazy about me...”
- From the movie: Blade: Trinity
- From the movie: Adventureland
- From the movie: Flags of Our Fathers
“- Ira Hayes: I can't take them calling me a hero. All I did was try not to get shot. Some of the things I saw done, things I did, they weren't things to be proud of. Mike was a hero.
- Keyes Beech: I think if Mike was sitting here instead of you, he'd be saying the same thing about himself, not being a hero.”
- From the movie: Deathstalker
“Heroes and fools are the same thing.”
- From the movie: Extreme Prejudice
- From the movie: Shaun of the Dead
“For a hero, you're quite a hypocrite!”
- From the movie: Waterworld
“He doesn't have a home or people to care for. He's not afraid of anything, men least of all. He's fast and strong like a big wind. He can hear a hundred miles, and see a hundred miles underwater. He can hide in the shadow of a noon sun. He can be right behind you and you won't even know it til you're dead!”
- From the movie: Serenity
“Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later.”
- From the movie: Octopussy
- From the movie: Jeff Dunham: Spark of Insanity
“- Melvin the Superhero Guy: I can fly.
- Jeff Dunham: Really? How far?
- Melvin the Superhero Guy: How far can you throw me?”
- From the movie: Gun Shy
“- Dave Juniper: I can't tell you how revved I am to be working with you. You're one of my heroes.
- Charlie: Who are your other heroes?
- Dave Juniper: Keith Richards.”
- From the movie: Under Siege 2: Dark Territory
“In the event of an emergency, they may be called upon to shoot you. Your safety is our primary concern. However, if you try anything stupid, Federal Regulations require that I kill you. So please, no hero shit!”